✦ chapter thirty five.

ೃ༄ "leave me alone already

ೃ༄ "leave me alone already."
✧──────✧

weeks later and it was finally time for the long-awaited winter holiday. f/n immediately returned to their dormitory once crewel had dismissed them and decided waited for the four, seeing as they live in the same area now. the long wait was worth it, and now the five are standing at the corner of the mirror chamber. f/n and malleus' luggages were levitating in the air, while silver and sebek were holding their own. lilia was just holding one luggage and decided to sit on it while they were waiting for everyone else to leave.

"why can't we teleport back home instead?" asked f/n. lilia looked at her and replied, "because, my dear, briar valley is quite far from here. there is a limit to how far we can teleport, after all." f/n hummed as she leaned on the wall, impatiently waiting for the students to go back to their beloved homes and relax. "everyone, please hold on tightly to your belongings after you've told the mirror your destination. if you let them go halfway, your bags will end up somewhere else. understood?" announced crowley as he stood by the mirror.

the headmaster was sporting a tropical yellow top and white pants, together with a holiday hat on top of his head. "he looks totally relaxed, is he going for a vacation to the beach at this time of the month?" mumbled f/n. the other four shrugged as lilia said, "who knows? maybe he'll go to a tropical island where the weather doesn't meet with the cold, or maybe to the south..." f/n hummed once again, before five of their gazes landed on the first years that have just arrived and are obviously looking for the headmaster.

"a beach shirt in the middle of winter?! he's totally going south, dude!" exclaimed ace.

"he's definitely not hiding his excitement, huh..." mumbled deuce.

as the group walked towards the headmaster, grim shouted. "oi, headmaster! we've got a bone to pick with you!" crowley shifted his attention to the newcomers as he greeted them, "oh? what are you all doing gathered in here?" the five diasomnia students continued listening to their conversation as yuu replied, "are you really researching on how to get me back to my world?" crowley started avoiding their gazes as he stuttered, "ah... aaaaahh... how to get back to your world, was it? ahaha, goodness! i am totally researching properly, you know?"

"he definitely isn't," remarked f/n as the other four nodded in agreement. "he probably knows how to bring yuu back," spoke lilia, "but he's letting him stay for... some reasons..." the rest stayed quiet, thinking to themselves on what the reason may be and if their speculations are right.

"i thought of expanding my knowledge by researching in the southern regions during this winter break, you see... i am very serious, after all." added crowley. "geh, he's totally not going there to study..." commented ace. "he's right! you look like you're ready to have fun!" retorted grim. "what are you saying? this is the fashion in those regions! when you're in rome, do as the romans do... as they say. escaping the winter's cold, and splashing in the southern seas, drinking coconut juice while resting on a hammock... i really wasn't thinking of having such an elegant vacation for myself, no no no." responded crowley. "w-why be so detailed about it, though...?" questioned deuce. "you're being unfair! take us with you!" exclaimed grim. "eh? ...it will be very dangerous for you to come along, so i shall go on this journey alone. morever, i have a very important mission waiting for you," spoke crowley.