✦ chapter one hundred twenty four.

ೃ༄ "let loose and live a little!"✧──────✧

✧──────✧

some time passed and f/n was walking alongside malleus and kalim as they bought some souvenirs for their friends back in the academy. they reunited with jamil and the rest along the way, and now, they were passing the time waiting for the fireworks show.

 malleus was eyeing a particular drink as he said, "i guess i should buy this strong coffee for silver. it will stop him from sleeping all the time."

"hm... would it even help, though?"

"i think he will love it!" chimed kalim, "what about sebek?"

"sebek doesn't like coffee... i don't know what to buy," confessed malleus.

"how about black tea? it's one of the famous beverages of our country, too," said jamil, "the locals here will drink at least ten cups of black tea every day."

"the people from the queendom of roses love to drink black tea, too, but ten cups a day is too much..." said trey. 

f/n yawned silently before hugging malleus' arm tight and resting her head on his bicep. malleus glanced down at her and asked, "tired?"

"never mind me," said f/n, "just continue shopping. you should buy some souvenirs for lilia, too." 

malleus hummed and held her hand, "are you not going to purchase anything?"

"i will... i'll give a gift to that one dorm mate of ours..." said f/n.

"ah, the one who will start training with silver and sebek once we get back?"

"yeah..."

...

the group continued discussing which gifts they should purchase for the students back at the academy, while f/n silently walked away from the group to check on her gem.

upon summoning her staff, she eyed the gem with an intricate gaze as she thought to herself, 'still no sign of blot increase? has my curse disappeared? what is that thing that ortho injected me with back then, aside from it being a sleeping serum? i have so many questions and not a single answer...'

'the thing i commissioned azul for is working so well... i'm slowly a step closer to my goal...'

"n/n?"

f/n let out a sharp gasp as she made her staff disappear before turning around and looking at the intruder with wide eyes. she then calmed down as soon as she realised it was just yuu.

"oh... yuu, you startled me," said f/n.

yuu raised a brow as he tilted his head, "eh...? you're usually cautious and alert of your surroundings, though... i thought you heard my footsteps." 

"i... sorry, i was just thinking about something. anyway, let's go."

"yeah, um... we were worried you suddenly disappeared. the fireworks event is about to start," said yuu as he extended his hand out for her to grab.