-𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________At the moment Tony hasn't recently become more busy

At the moment Tony hasn't recently become more busy. I haven't seen him ALL day; if I ever see him it will be a very brief peck on the cheek at lunch.

Wanda and I were sitting in her bedroom chatting until she brought up Tony. "So how's Tony?" She asked me. I went silent then said "I-I don't know to be fair, I haven't seen him all week.." I told her. "What, did you guys fall out?!" She said. "No no no, I guess, he's just become busy with work lately." I say. Talking about it just made my eyes burn, fighting back the tears.

"Oh y/n come here." Wanda said in a soft tone, pulling me into a hug. A few tears spilled down my cheeks as she rubbed my back in slow, circular motions. "I want it to go back to how it used to be, when he would always say good morning or goodnight and see each other every day, being there for each other when we're sad!" I blurted out.

Wanda pulled away and looked at me in the eyes "Stay here okay? Don't go anywhere!" She told me and walked out the room. I laidback on her sofa, hugging a pillow making it absorb my tears.

*WANDA'S POV*

I left y/n lying on my sofa in tears, marching down the hallway to Tony's lab. Tony's door was locked, as always, so I opened it with my psychokinesis revealing Tony working on another suit, his eyes looking up towards me.

It took him a moment of thoughts to realise how I got in until he said something "What do you want, Maximoff?" He said, looking back down at his suit. "You! Let me ask you when was the last time you saw y/n?" I asked him sternly.

His eyes raised up towards me again "Saturday.." he said quietly. "TONY WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS 5 DAYS AGO!" I yelled at him. "Well I've just been really busy- why are you interfering with mine and y/n's love life anyway?" He questioned me, but I read is mind and knew that he was starting to get worried.

"My best friend, YOUR girlfriend is upstairs crying on my bedroom sofa, you wanna know why? Because she hasn't seen you for 5 DAYS and misses you so much but you just ignore her all the time!" I tell him, raising my voice at times. Tony quickly jumped out of his chair, leaving it being spun across the room, and ran straight past me. "YOU BETTER MAKE MY BESTIE FEEL LOVED STARK!" I yelled at him as he went up the stairs.

*YOUR POV*

My cheeks became damp as I heard yelling throughout the compound. It was then quiet until I heard loud footsteps across the hallway. Just then, the door was swung open to see Tony standing there.

"Baby I'm so so so so sorry I haven't been paying attention to you lately, I've just been caught up in work, I don't intend on it!" He said, coming to see next to me. I looked up at him with red, puffy eyes and said quietly "But, Tony I miss how things used to be, I miss the cuddles, the kisses, all the fun things we used to do and being there for each other, lately I don't think you've even tried to communicate with me..".

With me saying that, Tony pulled me from my seat, onto his lap embracing me with a warm hug. He held me tightly in his arms, kissing my forehead multiple times and repeating I'm sorry. He pulled my chin upwards to face him and gave me a long, deserving kiss I hadn't had in days.

In the corridor there was Wanda standing there "My work here is done." And she walked off.