-𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
Ect- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 ♫

𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 ➶︎

_________________________________

I'm sitting on the roof, away from the party that Tony threw. Don't get me wrong, Tony is the love of my life but parties are not. It had started to calm down a bit but I just needed some air, so I came up here and stared at the moon, thinking about all of my life decisions. "Some people long for a life that is simple and planned". I get up and started walking along the edge. "Tied with a ribbon".

*𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

"Everyone has gone now, where's Y/N?" Nat asks, walking in. "She does not love parties like Stark" Clint mumbles. "Haha very funny, but where is my wife?" Tony said a lot more sternly. "Do you guys hear that..?" Sam wonders. "Yeah..let's go check" Steve said as everyone squeezes into the lift.

*𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

"Some people won't sail the sea 'cause they're safer on land, to follow what's written". The elevator then pings but you don't hear it and start dancing like the video ig. "But I'd follow you to the great unknown, off to a world we call our own". Bucky stepped forward but Tony grabbed his shoulder and hissed "Make another move, I dare you". Steve pulled Bucky back as Tony rolled his eyes and crouched behind something followed by Clint and Nat. "Hand in my hand, and we promised to never let go, we're walking a tightrope, high in the sky we can see the whole word down below!". Tony smiled to himself as Nat started recording. "We're walking a tightrope, never sure, never know how far we could fall, but it's all an adventure, that comes with a breathe taking view...walking a tightrope". I step on the bridge of the building and start twirling around (Dis cringeyyy). Tony started to get wary but Nat held him back. "With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh with you ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, with you". The rest of the Avengers keep piling in, hiding behind objects and recording everything "Your a lucky man Stark" Thor whispered, patting him on the shoulder. "I know.." he whispered, eyes glued to you twirling and leaping around. "Mountains and valleys and all that will come in between, you pulled me in and together were lost in a dream, always in motion, so I risk it all just to be with you and I risk it all for this life we choose..". Just in the glimpse of my eye I saw EVERYONE staring at me. I smiled slightly, they all came up in the freezing cold to watch me sing. I started dancing backwards as they all scurried backwards, tripping over each other's feet. Bruce stubbed his toe on this metal thing making Bucky and Sam cover they're mouths, tears of laughter falling from their eyes. Steve obviously helped Bruce hide as Nat chuckled quietly. I put my hand out "Hand in my hand and you promised to never let go, we're walking a tightrope, high in the sky, we can see the whole world down below, we're walking a tightrope". I started running to the edge of the building making Tony shoot up and run after me as I got to the edge "Never sure, will you catch me if I should fall?" As I leaned over the edge but Tony grabbed my hand and pulled me back into him.

I sung quietly just so the others could hear "Well, it's all an adventure"

I sung quietly just so the others could hear "Well, it's all an adventure". "That comes with a breathtaking view" Tony whispered, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "Walking a tightrope with you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, with you, with you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, with you, ooh, ooh, ooh....with you" I finish. Tony puts his hand on the back of my neck and kisses me softly. He pulled away "I will never let go" he muttered into my ear.