-24 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗮 ♕), 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹:

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 (𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗮 ♕), 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹:

𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗺𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁:

__________________________________

Here all the mightiest people in the world were, all sweating in the living room with air conditioning on, every door and window shut to keep out hot air and fans everywhere. Nat, Steve and I were all laying on the cold, marble floor while the others threw themselves onto the couch, but somehow Bruce managed to survive by wearing trousers and a shirt and work in the lab while the rest of us were in as little clothing as possible. I was wearing a white short-sleeve crop top with a soap-orange coloured shorts, Nat basically wearing the same thing but she had a longer, white t-shirt dress on with black cycling shorts. Since all the others were men, they were wearing shorts just above the knees or to the knees with t-shirts. All of us wore sliders or flip-flops.

"Oh my god, I swear I'm gonna die from the heat in a minute" Tony moaned, rolling around from his back to stomach on the couch. "Yeah well line up" Clint replied, standing directly in front of the fan. "I'm gonna commit suicide in a minute if you guys keep moaning!" I say to both of them, sitting up, crossed-legged on the floor. "Well we're sorry it's like 1 million degrees outside your majesty" Steve told me sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at his comment "Shut up Rogers" Tony yelled from the couch.

"Urgh I'm so bored, let's do something fun" Nat complained, standing up and getting a glass of water. She stands in front of me and puts it just below my chin "Y/N". I groan and blow ice onto it, making the drink go below 0 degrees Celsius. "OH MY FUCKING *Steve yells language* GOD, I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA OF THE HISTORY OF BEST IDEAS!" Clint screeched, running around like a fucking headless chicken. "You look like a fucking headless chicken" Nat mumbles making Steve yell again. "ROGERS I SWEAR I'M GONNA LOSE IT IN A MINUTE" Tony yelled back. I walked over and sat by Tony's head, resting my cool, icy hand on his head making him shut his eyes in delight "Calm down babe" I whispered, as Clint kept rambling.