-𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘭-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿:

__________________________________

I sat staring out into New York in my old bedroom, dull as the sky and glum as the clouds. It was a gloomy day, Tony cheated on me with Pepper, basically I walked into his lab and Pepper was sat on his desk, him in between her legs making out.

There was a knock at the door, breaking me out of my trance "C-Come in" I sniffed, wiping my tears with a tissue. Wanda came in and sat next to me on the bed "It's a dull day today isn't it?" She asked, rubbing my back. I cried and wiped my nose "You can say that again" I replied. She smiles a bit "We are all terribly sorry about what Stark did, he's getting a hard time from the rest of 'em now, but the best thing to do is tell anyone you trust everything you feel then try and move on, No let me rephrase that, move on" Wanda told me, holding my hands in hers.

I cry but try to do what Wanda said "It's not that fact that he kissed her yesterday, it's the feeling of betrayal that I just can't seem to shake, and everything that the avengers tell me is to just walk away, but I just wanna stay..". Wanda looks at me "I know you love him but it's over girl" she says, taking my phone from my hand. "It's never easy to walk away, let him go, it'll be alright" she reassures me.

I look down at my phone at all the messages he sent, I knew it wasn't right but it was fucking with my head. "It doesn't matter put the phone away.." Wanda said, deleting all the messages. "It's gonna hurt for a bit of time, so bottoms up let's forget tonight, find another and you'll be just fine" She said, rubbing my back. "But nothing heals the past like time and they can't steal the love I was born to find.." I cry, resting my head in my hands. "Let him go, you'll be just fine" she whispered, pulling me into a hug. "It'll be alright" she repeatedly whispered. I cry into her shoulder for the next hour or so.

A few days later Nat convinced me to leave my room even though I put up a fight, she still won

A few days later Nat convinced me to leave my room even though I put up a fight, she still won. I slowly slouched down the flight of stairs into the living room and sat on the couch, watching everyone through the glass window having a meeting. Fury put his hand up and ushered me in a so I got up and walked in and sat down as far away from Tony as possible, right next to Bucky.

"Agent Y/L/N you finally decided to join us, stay with me after the meeting thanks, anyway as I was saying-." Fury goes on as I zone out and stare at the gloomy sky and all the cars and people hurrying around the busy streets below.

Just then Bucky nudges me "Y/N, it's over" he whispered over to me as everyone got up. Tony glanced at me, I only just noticed dark rims around his eyes before he looked away and walked out to his lab. Fury sat down next to me and faced me "So, you and Stark..broke up?" He checked. I nodded silently, turning to face him "Okay, well, the best thing that you can try and do is move on, he's not worth it" Fury told me, taking a sip of coffee. "That's what everyone keeps telling me though, I just can't seem to let go, he's been such a big part in my life and I still love him with all my heart despite what he did!" I said, sighing and taking a deep breath. He nods and stands up "Well I need my best Agent back, so either move on and or go rekindle your love" he said smirking then walked out.

I was left sat there, gathering my thoughts so I decided not to do it here and go to my office, overlooking the whole of New York.

I sat there in my cushioned chair behind my desk, staring at the wall until there was a knock at the door

I sat there in my cushioned chair behind my desk, staring at the wall until there was a knock at the door. "Come in.." I mumbled, looking over to the door. Tony walked in slowly and sat down in one of the chairs, facing me. I spun my chair around and looked out the window, not facing him. "What" I spat, although didn't come out as strong as I wanted instead weakly and teary. "Y/N, I didn't kiss her" he mumbled, fidgeting with his hands.

I stood up in anger and sadness and turned to him "Oh really, then what did I walk in on?!" I yelled, by this time it must've caught a bit of attention from the other avengers. "Please, I was working and she walked in with a meeting plan so I looked at it, distracted while she sat up on the desk and when I looked up she kissed me, right when you walked in" Tony explained, tears coming to his eyes. "Bullshit, how am I supposed to know it's not another lie!" I cry, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Tony puts up a hologram image and it plays exactly what Tony had just explained. "Jarvis?" I mutter, crossing my arms. "This time, I believe Mr Stark is telling the truth" he said. I look up at Tony with teary eyes "This time I promise I'm telling the truth, I swear on all my suits" he promised, standing up.

Tears fell from my eyes once again as I ran over to him and jumped into his arms, Tony catching me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck, nuzzling my head into his shoulder, crying happy tears. Tony laughed slightly still with teary eyes and wrapped his arms back around me "I missed you so much" he whispered, rubbing my back. I smiled in tears and crashed my lips against his, Tony instantly kissing back.

"Guys I think they're kissing"

"SHUT UP!"