-𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀:

__________________________________

Ever since lockdown started I was stuck in the Compound with the Avengers who lived here (That didn't go home to their families) which was Steve, Nat, Bruce, Wanda, Pietro, Bucky, Tony and I along with our two twin daughters, Faith and Hope. This meant I was working from home in Tony and I'd apartment on the top floor in my office. The twins ran around all day screaming and giggling which got on my nerves. I decided I got pretty bored of this so one day I headed downstairs to the Avengers apartment and sat on the couch with Nat.

"Hey, shouldn't you be working?" She asks as I came in and sat down. "I should however the girls won't stop running around and make such noise!" I groaned, resting my head in my hands. "Apparently Bucky, Pietro and Tony have gone to play with them." Natasha informed me making me sigh. "It's gonna be a mess up there for me to clean up." I whisper to myself just as the three men run in. "We kinda have a problem" Pietro said. "Kinda?" Nat raises an eyebrow. I turn around and see Bucky gulp "We were playing hide and seek and we can't find them anywhere" Tony told us as quickly as possible. "What! What were you thinking, this place is huge you fucking twat!" I say, standing up immediately. "Sorry..we might need some help looking for them though" Bucky replied. I rolled my eyes "Oh really?! You better go get help while we start looking!" I yell, running around the place.

Every Avenger ended up looking around for them, getting a floor each. I got the floor where Fury's office was, so lucky me. I looked under all the couches, desks, chairs, behind all the cabinets, curtains but nothing. Fury coughed from behind me as I was sat on the floor peering under the sofa. "Hiii Fury, so Bucky, Pietro and Tony were playing hide and seek with Faith and Hope now they've lost them and every Avenger is looking for them" I laugh nervously. "Sure sure, come check the heat scanner in my office, this is just embarrassing watching the mightiest people on the planet crawling around on the floors" he replied as I rushed after him to his office. He pointed at where it was and I scanned the building for two small bodies, that's it, they were in the freezer room. "Thank you so much, your a lifesaver!" I say, running up the stairs to where Bruce was looking.

I run past him to the freezer room and open the door to see the giggling away with ice cream all over their faces. "Hi mummy" Faith waves while giggling. "You little monkeys, everyone is looking for you!" I say as they giggle even louder. "How did you know this was a room?" I ask them again, raising an eyebrow. "Daddy told us where it was!" Hope replied, more giggling coming from them. I clenched my jaw and scooped them up in my arms "Your daddy is so dead" I mumble making them giggle even more.

I take them upstairs to wear was sat on the sofa, given up until I appeared with them. "Tony your so dead" I say, placing them on the countertops. "How'd they know where the freezer room was?!" Wanda exclaimed, wiping Hope's face as I wiped Faith's. "Daddy told us!" Faith replied giggling. Steve chuckled to himself "Your a dead man Stark" he pats his back and walks off laughing to himself. We put them down off the counter and they yell "Auntie Nat attack!" and run over and jump on her. "Woah woah woah!" She squealed from under the two of them. Tony found this quite amusing "Tony stop laughing, I'm gonna murder you later" I whispered in his ear, silencing him. "Oooh daddies in trouble!" Hope giggled and jumped on him.