-𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝟬𝟬:𝟱𝟰- 𝟬𝟭:𝟯𝟴??

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝟬𝟬:𝟱𝟰- 𝟬𝟭:𝟯𝟴??

Sienna:

__________________________________

Around 2 weeks ago I gave birth to a newborn baby girl, Sienna Evelyn Stark. Ever since then, I have baby proofed the whole compound. All the wine fridges have locks on them and all table corners have corner protectors, along with fake plugs in sockets and locks on all cabinets.

"Argh for fucks sake!" Clint yelled, literally yanking at the handle of the wine fridge. He puts his feet up against the glass and pulls, falling onto his back and winding himself. "Jesus what's with all the noise?" Bruce asks, running into the kitchen. "I can't open the bloody thing, here help me pull!" Clint groaned, grabbing the handle as Bruce grabbed onto his back. They heaved as hard as they could, breaking the fridge as wine spilt all over the floor along with shattered glass. "Shit.." they mumbled at the same time.

"I CAN'T GET THE POPTARTS OUT!" Thor yelled, trying to get the lock off. He eventually punched a hole in the marble and takes them out with his hands, too frustrated to deal with anything else.

The Avengers sat on the couch as they called for Tony, a bit annoyed about recent events. "What do you idiots want?" He asks, rubbing his head. "We want you to sort out your wife, nothing his physically possible anymore without breaking anything!" Steve complained. "I love her and all, but literally I'm getting no sleep and there is never any food" Nat also added. "OR POPTARTS!" Thor yelled. "And all the noise, it's hard to concentrate" Bruce mentioned. "Don't forget all the tv channels turned to *mockingly* Sarah and duck!" Clint groaned. "Okay, okay I'll speak to her, it is getting a bit annoying in all honesty but-." Tony says. "No buts, go do it right now!" Nat ordered, pushing him out the room.

I just put Sienna down for a nap so I was sat in my office, catching up on a book I was reading. There was a knock on the door and Tony let himself in "Hi honey" I say, giving him a small smile. "Y/N I need to talk to you about something" he randomly tells me. My Hearst's speeds up as I put the book down, ready to listen. "The team and I think...maybe your going a bit to over the top with all the baby stuff, like the amount of accidents we've had recently and nobody's getting any sleep which isn't good" Tony explains. "That's unbelievable, do you know how hard it is to raise a two week year old, especially one who cry's all night!" I sigh, my voice raising as I stand up. "Well maybe you could just give her some tablets to sleep then!" Tony says sarcastically. Downstairs, the others are listening as their eyes widened and ease dropped. "Your kidding right, one they can't take pills, two your her father, show some dignity!" I yell. "Well maybe I should just raise her then and you just stay out of her life!" Tony yelled finally. A tear sailed down my cheek "Your a fucking dickhead Tony!" I scream, storming out the room. He just stands their and realises what he had just said, instantly regretting it.