-𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"But Mr Stark-!" Peter complained. "No is no Peter, now go do your homework or something!" Tony said, glaring up at him. Peter trailed out the room sadly and back upstairs to find Vision and I on the couch. "Mr Parker are you alright?" Vision asked. He sat down next to me glumly "It's Mr Stark". I sigh "What did he do?" I ask. Peter sat there silent for while, tension growing "I wanted to go see this new Star Wars movie in the cinema called the rise of skywalker but he said no". My mouth dropped open, how could Tony say no to a kid who wants to see a movie. I put a hand on his back "I'll go convince him, don't worry Pete" I smile and go down to Tonys lab.

"Hey baby" I say, making Tony look up from his work. "Hi sweetheart, come sit" Tony pats his lap and I go straddle him. "Babe, Peter just came upstairs looking very glum" I said making Tony roll his eyes. "Why aren't you letting him go to the cinema?" I ask. "Because, he has his duties and is an Avenger, it comes with sacrifices" Tony looked up at me. "So we aren't allowed to go to the cinema anymore?" I pout. Tony groans "Fine the kid can go see that movie, but I'm not taking him!". I smile and kiss him softly, cheering him up a bit then went to tell Peter.

Nat and Steve were now comforting Peter in the living room "Peter, I convinced Tony that you could go!" I say. A smile forms on his face "Thank you so much Y/N, your the best!" He runs and hugs me. "No problem" I pat his back. "Hey Rogers should come with you, he needs to start watching these films" Nat smirked. "Nat! I wouldn't mind coming, Peter if it isn't any trouble" Steve glares at Nat. "Sure you can come, let me just book the tickets!" Peter gets out his phone. "Don't worry kid I'll pay" I say, getting my phone out. "You sure?" Steve asks me. I nod and get the best seats you can get along with best quality. "Thanks so much Y/N, your the best person on earth!" Peter grinned and ran off upstairs. "Better than Tony?!" I yell after him. "DEFINITELY!" He yells back making everyone burst into a fit of laughter. "Love that kid" Nat said. "I agree, Mr Parker definitely has a mind of his own" Vision adds.

Later on that day Wanda and I were talking in the kitchen. "So where's Peter and Steve?" She asks. "They've gone to see this new Star Wars movie, Peter is a massive fan and apparently Steve needs to catch up on modern movies according to Nat" I explain. She nods slowly and then smiles "Alright, I'm gonna start on dinner as it's my night to cook" she says. Wanda and I trade nights with cooking as we're the only ones who can cook, however we don't get given any other duties, partly because Tony is my fiancé. "Alright, I'm gonna go check up on Tony" I say and wonder downstairs.

Tony was in the same position I left him, on a stool working on his suit. "Babe are you not bored yet?" I ask. He was a little startled but then looked up "Not especially" he mumbles. I frown at his response "What's the matter?" I go over and rub his back. "Nothing" he said. "Tony I know you too well to know your not alright, is this about earlier?" I ask. He sighs and leans his head back onto me as I was standing behind me "I'm just so uptight and rude to everyone all the time, I can't interact with people in a kind manner however you just fix everyone's problems" he said. I spin his chair around and face him "Baby your not rude to anyone, it's your way of socialising, nobody's perfect, you just need to think before you speak" I tell him. Tony looks down to his lap "Can we just go cuddle?". A grin forms on my face "Of course Tones, I miss your arms around me". He smiles faintly and we both go upstairs to our bedroom and sit on the bed. I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his waist. He puts an arm over my shoulder and rests his head over mine. "Your perfect Y/N" he whisper. "Thank you my love, but your better than I am" I reply. "Impossible, your pretty, smart, kind, loyal, caring, generous, what is there not to love about you?!" He remarks. "But your handsome, caring, sweet, loving, trustworthy, very very smart and did I mention extremely handsome?" I say. He chuckled quietly and kisses my forehead. I look up at his droopy eyes "Don't fight your sleep baby, I promise I'm not leaving". His eyes slowly shut and soon enough he falls asleep along with me a few minutes later. Two hours later Clint runs in and throws a pillow on us "Dinner time!" He said. Tony groans and glares at Clint, making Clint run out. "BARTON YOU BITCH GET BACK HERE!" Tony yelled, jumping out of the bed and running after Clint. I giggle "My Husband". "Say what now?!" Nat poked her head around the door.