-𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 2𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 1-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 2𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 1-

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 2 (𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 3 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿)-

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿-

__________________________________

Today had been the longest day ever at work, you were just looking forward to cuddling Tony all evening at the end of the day. "Honey I'm home!" You called out, hanging your coat on a peg. There was no reply or sign of movement "Hey, Jarvis where's Tony?" You ask, wondering about. "Downstairs Miss Y/L/N, but he requested for me to tell him when you got back" Jarvis spoke from the speakers. "Thanks" you say, walking downstairs to the lab. Dropping your phone, you saw Pepper on Tony's lap, both of them in a full make out session. "TONY WHAT THE FUCK?!" You yelled at him, Pepper quickly jumping off his lap. "Y/N- no it's not what it looks like!" Tony leapt out of his chair. "REALLY, THEN WHAT IS IT?!" You screeched. "I- uh- we were just" he stumbled over his words. "YEAH JUST WORKING, WE'RE DONE!" You scream at him before storming upstairs. "Y/N wait!" Tony yelled, running after you. Quickly you packed your suitcase, putting every single belonging of yours in it before heading towards the door. "I'm sorry Miss Y/L/N" Jarvis says. You shake your head but Tony runs in front of the door, blocking you from leaving. "Move out of my way!" You warn him. "No Y/N please, your the love of my life that was a mistake!" He pleaded. Tears fell down your cheeks as you looked into his chestnut, brown eyes for the last time "I'm going to stay at the compound, goodbye Tony" you say before walking out the back door. Tony slides down the door as Pepper came and rested her hand on his shoulder. He flinched and moved away from her, sobbing silently.

After a 30 minute drive of crying you finally got to the compound and went inside to be greeted by Nat. "Hey, Y/N- what's wrong?!" She quickly asked, pulling you into a hug. "T-Tony was making o-out with Pepper" you stuttered, crying into her shoulder. She rubs your back "Oh, Y/N it's okay, I'm sorry, I'm gonna kick his arse tomorrow" she said soothingly. You nodded as she took you upstairs to the Avengers living quarters and showed you to your old room. "I'll be back in a minute" She told you, walking out the room to find Wanda. A picture of you and Tony was still on your bedside table, you picked it up and threw it out the window down to the cafe below, hearing a few screeches from people. You hated Tony, more than ever now.

3 years later you were walking in the park with your daughter, Sarah and her father (Your husband) Steve Rogers. "She's so adorable" Steve said smiling. You smiled at her "She's perfect, just like her dad". He smiled and pecked your cheek before you stopped on the grass and layed out a picnic. "Mama!" Sarah said, point at the butterfly's. "Wow, what's that?" You asked her. "B-Butwerfwy!" She managed to say. Steve chuckled and gave her a teddy while the two of you layed out the lunch. "Baby, do you want some bread and butter?" Steve asked Sarah. She nodded enthusiastically as the two of them started eating, but something caught your eye. Turning around you saw Tony walking down the path with Natasha, she spotted you instantly. After the breakup between you and Tony, Steve and you fell in love within a few months and ran away without telling anyone. Both of you were happy and comfortable with the decision, no longer known as 'Captain America' and 'The White Widow'. Her mouth fell open as she ran over and jumped onto you. "Where the hell have you been, I've missed you so much, oh my gosh Steve, oh my god your ring, OH MY GOD A BABY!" She screamed. You giggled as she hugged Steve and Sarah crawled onto your lap as Tony slowly made his way over. "Sarah, this is Auntie Nat, say hello" you said. "Hewo, I Sarah" she said. Nat smiled at her cuteness but then her smile faded as Tony stood there. "Stark" Steve growled. There was a lot of tension, Steve stood up as if he was going to punch Tony or something but you grabbed his hand. "Darling don't make a scene, come on" you muttered. He sighed and sat down next to you, wrapping his arms around you and Sarah. "Um...hello" Tony mumbled. "Oh for fucks sake, Tony just apologise and be happy for them!" Nat blurted out. Steve covered Sarah's ear "Language!" He hissed. "Right, sorry, gotta get used to that" she corrected herself. "I'm sorry Y/N, I'm happy for you" Tony put his head down. "It's okay, it's all in the past now, how's Pepper?" You asked. "She um- broke up with me 2 months after we broke up so, I'm just single" he stuttered. "Oh..sorry about that" you added. Steve sighed and loosened his grip, getting a drink of water. "You guys have a lot of explaining to do" Clint said, the rest of the Avengers appearing behind them. "But look at that cute face!" Wanda squealed, crouching down next to Sarah. "I guess we owe you an apology.." Steve started. Bucky nodded "A big apology".