-𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘞𝘢𝘳-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗜𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
*𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗧*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗜𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻**𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗧*

__________________________________

Tony and I were on a walk in the park one morning which was all going well. 'God damn bugs' he yelled, whacking his arm. 'Babe lower your voice we aren't the only ones on a morning stroll' I say. 'Okay okay, baby you know I had the most visual dream last night!' He said. We stopped on the grass 'What was it?' I asked. 'We were expecting, and I know that sounds odd but it was so real!' He kept repeating. My eyes went wide 'Really..sure sounds like some dream' I tell him, looking down at my stomach then back up at Tony without him noticing. He smiled and pulled me into a kiss until something sparkly appeared in front of us. 'Is that, a firework?' I ask. Then somebody comes in through a portal 'Mr Stark, Mrs Stark, I am Dr Steven Strange and I'm gonna need you to come with me, congratulations on the baby by the way Mrs Stark' then he walks back into the room. Tony looks at me 'Surprise..' I say. He pulls me into a hug 'This is the best news ever!' He cried out, kissing me all over my face. I giggled 'Go, I'm going to go back to the compound' I say. 'But your pregnant and you have to walk all the way back, I'll call Happy!' He said. Just then Happy pulled up in a golf cart 'Hey Hap, take her back to the compound please, bye honey, and make sure you rest!' He orders before going into the portly and it shutting. I smile before getting in next to Happy 'Congrats Y/N' he said before driving off. Half way there we turn a corner and behind us was this massive, spinning wheel. 'Holy shit!' I yell. Happy turns around 'Holy shit!' He yells after me before focusing back on the road. I start biting my nails 'Will Tony be okay?' I ask. 'I'm sure he'll be fine, it's him after all!' He said. I giggle a bit as we arrive and walk in on Rhodey having a meeting with Ross. 'Well well well if it isn't Mrs Stark, do you by any chance no where your husband is?' He asks from a monitor. 'Saving your ass from a spinning wheel' I say back bluntly. 'I've gotta go Ross, call me if anything happens' Rhodey said then hangs up. I smile at him 'I'm pregnant'. 'Congratulations!' He said and gave me a hug. 'Just not the the best timing'. I giggled then turned around 'Yeah congrats Y/N' Nat said. I ran over and hugged her as Wanda, Vision, Sam and Steve followed. 'You finally came back!'. 'Hey Rhodes' Steve said, patting his back. 'How's your leg?' Sam asked. 'Never better'. Bruce then appeared from behind the wall 'Hi Bruce' Nat said. 'Hi Nat' he replied. It was silent for a moment before Sam mumbled 'Well this is awkward'.

A few days later we were all in Wakanda watching Vision get the soul stone removed from his head, me starting to worry about Tony even more

A few days later we were all in Wakanda watching Vision get the soul stone removed from his head, me starting to worry about Tony even more. Nat comes and sits next to me 'Hey, what's up?' She asks, putting her hand on mine. 'I'm just really worried about Tony, I don't want to lose him or for this baby to not have a father'. My leg started shaking but Wanda came and put her hand on it. 'Tony's gonna be fine, he's got two wizards with him and spider boy, plus, you'll always have us two!'. I smiled slightly and looked up to see something crashing against the barrier. 'It's time' T'challa said. 'Wanda and Y/N stay here with Shuri okay?' Steve ordered before they all ran out. I watched as they all lined up in the battle field as they opened the barrier. 'This is worse than Germany..' I mumbled. 'Yeah, sorry about sending you into a plane btw' Wanda reminded me. 'Oh don't worry, Tony was happy to give up his free time into giving me back massages, your welcome to do it again' I smirked. She laughed and we looked back out to say more dead people on our side and theirs. Wanda looked anxious but I grabbed her arm 'Don't.You. Dare' I told him sternly. 'Holy shit, Thors back!' She suddenly just said. 'With a raccoon and a tree...we are all doomed' I groaned. 'Yeah well, I guess they'll be needing me then' and she flew out the window. 'No- shut' I mumbled. I went back over of Shuri and Vision to see two weird alien things approaching. I got out a pistol and shot one of them but the other ducked. 'Y/N get out of here!' Shuri yelled as she began shooting the alien. I looked back one more time then ran outside. A ship was starting to land so I ran down there. 'Y/N what the hell are you doing your pregnant?!' Sam yelled. 'Y/Ns PREGNANT, congrats and excellent timing!' Bucky said. 'Yeah congrats wife of tincan!' Thor yelled. I sat in a bush with a pistol and shot a few aliens until some massive purple guy appeared through a portal. Behind the portal was somewhere sandy and a blue girl there. It soon shut and Steve ran over to him. 'Wanda, it's time' Vision said. 'I-I can't' she said. 'I love you Wanda, that will never change, but time is running out' he said. Tears fell down her cheeks as she blasted Vision. Thanos through Steve over to me in the bushes as Wanda pushed her powers against him. I shot Thanos multiple time before a bullet came straight back at me and Steve put a shield in front of me 'Your welcome' he said, slowly standing up. Then there was an explosion, Vision fell to the ground all purple and Wanda fell back. Thanos used the time stone making her scream 'NO, NO!' She yelled but got flung into a tree. Vision reappeared and Thanos took it out of his head. 'NO!' Thor yelled and ran over to him then stabbed him in the heart. 'You should've gone for the head' he mumbled and snapped. Everyone got blow backwards then he was gone. I stood up slowly 'Wanda?' I asked. I ran over to her to hug her but she faded into dust. 'No..no!' I cried. 'Steve?' Bucky asked and faded away. 'This is no place to die' T'challa then faded away. Most of us went into dust and I ran over to Nat and hugged her. 'W-What happened?' I asked. Tears rolled down my cheeks as the remain of us sat down. 'We need to go' Steve said. I looked around one more time before we left, me and Nat in tears in the jet.

It was around a month later, over half the population had disappeared and left in the compound was Steve, Nat, Bruce, Rhodey, Thor and I. The silence was outstanding, most of the time all of us sat on the couch chatting about the good times we had. At night time, I would always wear Tony's shirts, figuring he got snapped. The rest of the Avengers supported and support me in my pregnancy. One night I was in the kitchen washing dishes with Nat until there was a blue light in the sky. All of us ran outside to see a blonde haired girl standing there as the jet opened. A blue girl was helping Tony walk out the jet. 'TONY!' I yelled and ran over to him. He hugged me tightly and kissed me multiple times. 'You-you didn't get snapped?' He asks. I shook my head smiled at him with tears in my eyes. He put his hand on my stomach to feel a tiny bump forming 'I still can't believe it' he mumbled into my shoulder. 'Tony your alright' Steve said, patting him in the back. 'I lost the kid..' he whispered. 'It's okay, it want your fault honey' I kissed him in the cheek. 'But it was..'.