-𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘰-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗻 2 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗻 2 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I was currently walking into the Stark Expo with Natalia Romanova, my new assistant. Tony has been such a prick lately, it's outstanding so he's at home, fiddling with his suit. We walk in "This way Miss Y/L/N" Natalia said, guiding me towards the seating area. A security guard stopped us and put his hand out. I sighed and placed my id in his hand "Y/N Y/L/N and my assistant Natalia Romanova" I try and say politely. He hands me back my id and allows to pass through and we take a sit in the centre of the crowd.

After 10 minutes of waiting the lights dimmed and Justin Hammer appeared on stage. In all honesty, I didn't really like him and wished Tony was the one on stage, but he chose his own path. A while a blabbering later, 'Hammers suits' came on stage. "THE NEW FACE, OF THE UNITED STAES MILITARY" he said into the microphone. I rubbed my ears but continued watching. "ARMY!" He said first, a bunch on camp drones appeared. "NAVY!" And some grey, dull ones appeared. Natalia looked at me with a concerned look in her face so I whispered "It will be over soon, I just need it make an appearance". "I'm not so worried about that Miss Y/L/N" she muttered back without saying another word. I was left puzzled as the presentation carried on. "AIR FORCE!" He yelled once again making my ears ring. "MARINES!" Was hopefully the final drone that appeared. I watched with a dull look on my face, this show boring me to death despite all the cheering and clapping. All of a sudden James Rhodes was mentioned and he came from the floor. "What?!" I hissed, Tony's ultimate best friend. It suddenly all went dark and everyone looked around to see something flying towards. Tony. He was in the suit and came landing on the stage. The cheering got even louder as my mouth dropped open, Natalia starting to gather her things. Tony started muttering to Rhodey although he kept looking intently into the crowd trying to spot me. "Where is he?" Tony stepped towards Hammer. I stood up and frowned as Hammer denied it. "Where's vanko?" Tony ordered. "Who?!" Hammer made a confused face.  Just then Rhodeys target aimed at Tony, along with all the other suit "GO GO GO, THE WHOLE SYSTEMS BEEN COMPRIMISED!" Rhodey yelled. Screams flooded the room as they all flew after Tony and I hurried to the back "It's not safe here Miss!" Natalia called after me. "I don't care right now!" I stormed back to find Hammer.

"What's going on?!" I yelled walking over to him. "Nothing nothing, I've got this handled, you know if your guy hadn't shown up known of this would've happened!" Hammer went back to the computer. Natalia came and put his hands behind his back and shoved him against the table. "Tell me who's behind this, who's behind this?!" She stood on his foot with her heel. She got her answer and walked off as I called the authorities.

10 minutes later after Tony told me he was dying but no longer was, had completely shocked me. I was on my way out of the expo until all of the broken suits start beeping and flashing. "What the-." I started but then it exploded. I was swooped into the air just in time making me scream and cling onto the metal suit. We landed on a roof top as I pushed Tony away "Oh my god I can't take this anymore!" I put my hands to my head. "You can't?!" Tony argued back. "I can't!". "Well look at me!" Tony's suit was sparking and broken. "My body cannot literally handle the stress, I never know if your gonna kill yourself or- or wreck the whole company!" I yelled. "I think I did okay!" Tony said back. "I-I quit, I'm resigning, that's it" I let out a breathe. "What did you just say? Your done?" Tony stepped towards me. I nodded and wiped the tears forming in my eyes. "That's surprising- wait no it's not, I got it, you don't have to make any excuses" Tony says. "I'm-I'm not making any excuses" I step towards him. "Well you were just actually making excuses" he told me. "N-No I wasn't making any excuses I was very gentle and-." I say. "Listen, you deserve better" he takes my hand in his suit. "You've taken such good care of me, been in a tough spot you've got me through so" he said taking me by surprise. "Right?" He asks. I nod "Yeah" he looks over the city. "Do you understand?" I ask him. "Yeah yeah listen let's talk clean up" he says. "I'll hand the transitional" I say. "What about the press because we've got say something to them" he asks. "Well with you it's like dog years, I mean it's like the president-." I say however he leans forward and kisses me. I was taken a little by surprise but put my hand on the back of his neck as his were placed I my waist. He pulled away and looked at me "Weird?" He asked. "No it's of weird" I whisper. "It's okay right?". I nod as we go into another kiss but quickly pull away "I think it's weird" Rhodey said, sitting opposite us. "You guys look like two seals fighting over a grape" he says. "I-I hadj it's quit" I start. "You don't have to do that I heard the whole thing". "You should get lost" Tony points at him. "I was here first, get a roof!" He argues back. "You kicked ass back there by the way" Tony adds. "Thanks you too, listen my car got taken out in the explosion so I'm gonna have to hold onto your suit for a minute, okay?" Rhodey says. "Nope, not okay with that" Tony reply's. "Wasn't a question" Rhodey said and flew off. I laugh as Tony looks back at me and takes my hand. "Did you just see that?" He asks.