-𝘞𝘩𝘺-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"Hey girly, you made it!" Nat squealed, standing up and kissing my cheeks then sitting back down. I giggled and sat down next to her on the couch "Tad late" Tony joked making me throw a pillow at him. "Oh my god I have an idea, let's do truth or dare!" Pietro exclaimed.

"YES, I'm going first, Thor truth or dare?" Clint asked. "Truth considering it's you Barton" he replied making us all laugh and Clint scowl. "Sure sure, were you born with your powers or did they come randomly or?" He asked, pointing at his hammer. "I was born with them, all gods are" Thor replied.

"Demigod" I muttered making Nat and Tony burst out laughing, holding their stomachs in pain from all the laughing. "You wanna play that game Y/L/N, truth or dare?" Thor asked, ignoring the laughing. "Hmmm, truth" I said smirking.

Thor Leander back against the couch and took a sip of beer "Hmm okay, tell us about your past and how you got your powers" Thor said, leaning forward. My body stiffens up "I-I can't" I stutter. "Maximoff" Steve said, nodding towards me. "No Wanda please-!" I cried but she entered my mind.

*𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸*

I got on my ship and breathed in heavily, taking off. "Are you sure about this Ma'am?" C-3po asked me. "Yes, I have to see him, if what Obi-Wan is saying is true then I have to try stop it, I can't let these children grow up without knowing their father" I told him sternly, using the hyper-drive.

We landed on the Mustafar and I quickly got out the ship.

"Y/N, I saw your ship.." Anakin said. I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Oh Anakin!"

"It's alright, your safe now. What are you doing out here?"

"I was so worried about you, Obi-Wan told me terrible things"

"What things?"

"He said that you have turned to the dark side.... that you killed younglings!"

"Obi-Wan is trying to turn you against me"

"He cares about us"

"Us?!?!" Anakin yelled making me jump.

"He knows... he wants to help you" I replied shakily.

"Is Obi-Wan going to protect you? He can't... he's not strong enough"

"Anakin all I want is your love!" I cried.

"Love won't save you, Y/N. Only my new powers can!" He exclaimed.

"At what cost? You are a good person. Don't do this!" I argued.

"I won't lose you the way I lost my mother! I've become more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of and I've done it for you. To protect you" he said in a much raised tone.

"Come away with me. Help me raise our child. Leave everything else behind while we still can!" I begged.

"Don't you see, we don't have to run anymore. I have brought peace to the republic. I am more powerful l the the chancellor. I can overthrow him, and together you and I can rule the galaxy. Make things the way we want them to be!" Anakin yelled.

"I don't believe what I'm hearing.... Obi-Wan was right. You've changed"

"I don't want to hear anymore about Obi-Wan. The Jedi turned against me. Don't you turn against me" he yelled louder.

"I don't know you anymore. Anakin your breaking my heart. I'll never stop loving you, but your going down a path I can't follow" I cried, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Because of Obi-Wan?"

"Because of what you've done....what you plan to do. Stop, stop now. Come back! I love you" I cried.

Obi-Wan stands in the ship doorway, watching intently. "LIAR!" Anakin screamed at me. I turn around and see Obi-Wan standing in the doorway of my Naboo cruiser. "No!" I cry.

"You're with him. You've betrayed me. You brought him here to kill me!" Anakin screeched.

"NO Anakin. I swear.....I!"

Anakin reaches out to me and starts chocking me.

"Anakin put her down!" Obi-Wan yelled.

He contained chocking me as I grabbed my neck "P-Please A-Anakin, I l-love you" I croaked.

"ANAKIN, put.her.down" Obi-Wan said, igniting his light saved. Anakin let's go and I dropped to the ground, my head smacking against the concrete and I passed out.

The next time I woke up I was in a medical bed and I was screaming in pain, giving birth by a robot. "Breathe in and out, good, push" the robot said calmly. I cried and screamed, sweating as Obi-Wan held my hand. "It's a boy" the robot said, handing him to Obi-Wan. He showed him to me "Luke" I whispered smiling, stroking his cheek. I screamed again as I pushed again and I gave brith to a baby girl "It's a girl" Obi-Wan whispered, holding both of them. "Leia" I whispered.

I started breathing heavily "Obi-Wan, t-there is still good in A-Anakin, I know it" I whispered, before my breathing and heart stopped, the line went flat.

*𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸*

"Y/N- I am sorry.." Wanda started. I slammed the glass down on the table and stormed out, tears down my cheeks. "Why would you guys do that?" Tony asked, running after me.

"Hey, I am so so sorry for what happened back there, that was way past boundaries" Tony said, running out onto the balcony next to me and embracing me into a hug. I cried into his neck "They- I, everyday I stay up at night, wondering what my life would be like if none of that happened, I have children out there in a different reality right now, a husband who's trying to kill them!" I cried, hugging him. "Y/N I- holy shit!" Tony yelled.

I looked up and saw a ginormous ship enter the atmosphere, a Star Deystroyer. "Stay here, don't leave the tower please Tony" I cried, holding his hand. "I feel like I should but is that him up there on that ship Y/N?" Tony asked. I gave him a pleasing look "Please just stay here, I don't want you guys getting hurt" I begged. Tony sighed and grabbed my waist, kissing me passionately "Go" he said and I jumped off the balcony.