-𝘊𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
~𝗟𝗼𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀~

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*~𝗟𝗼𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀~

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮:

__________________________________

'Baby it's time to get out' I tell Aurora softly. 'But bubbles!' She whimpers. 'You can have another bubble bath tomorrow, it's sleepy time' I reply. I take out the plug and lift her up then wrap her in her bath towel.

She scrambles out of my grasp and runs down the hallway 'Hey come back you little monkey!' I yell after her

She scrambles out of my grasp and runs down the hallway 'Hey come back you little monkey!' I yell after her. Aurora giggles and crawls under her crib. I walk into her room and scratch my head 'Hm I wonder where she could be?' I ask, looking around the room. 'Guess she's not here!'. She giggles as I pretend to leave to I kneel down and grab her feet and pull her out 'Gotcha!' And start tickling her. 'Mummy s-sto-opp!' She squeals. I laugh and stop tickling her 'Which pyjamas tonight?'. She points at her star pyjamas so I put them on her and tuck her into bed.

'Goodnight bubba, I love you!' I whisper, pecking her forehead

'Goodnight bubba, I love you!' I whisper, pecking her forehead. She waved at me and rubs her eyes 'Night night mummy'. I turn in the white noise and shut the door slowly before going downstairs and sitting on the couch.

A few minutes later I here the front door open and slam shut making a loud bang. 'What the hell..' I mumble. I turn around to see Tony throwing his briefcase across the dining table and heading towards me. 'Honey, whats wrong?' I ask, standing up. He just hugs me and lays his head on my shoulder 'Your tired' I whisper. 'No..maybe..yes' he mutters. I kiss his cheek and take him upstairs 'Go change okay, we can cuddle and go to sleep after?' I suggest. He nods and goes into the closet as I get comfy and text the Avengers group chat that doesn't have Tony in it.

Y/N- Someone wanna tell me what's up with Tony?
Clint-Idk bad day..?
Nat- Wow that's so helpful
Steve- It might be that he's been working on a project for a while in his lab and he came back and it was all over the floor..
Bucky- Yeah Sam drove his pet, drone thingy through the suit
Y/N- Not helping!
Bruce- I think it may be because in a few days he has to go on a long mission
Y/N- What, how long?
Thor- NoT iMpOrTaNt!
Bruce- A month

I groan and put my phone down on the bedside table as Tony slumps into the bed. 'Your leaving Aurora and I for a whole month?' I ask. He sighs 'I don't want to babe, but I'll lose my job if I don't!' He complains. 'It's okay, we can video chat every day?' I suggest. Tony smiles faintly and snuggles up into my side, wrapping his hands around my waist. I draw shapes in his back 'Goodnight babe, I love you' I whisper. 'I love you more..' he mutters before falling asleep.