-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I start to stir in my sleep, realising my 100th shifting attempt failed, I was gutted. Rubbing my eyes I sat up and looked around, realising I wasn't in my bedroom. To my left Tony Stark was fast asleep facing the wall. "Holy shit..oh my god..I did it!". A smile beamed on my face as I got up and looked around the massive bedroom, it was a dream. I looked in the mirror, my jaw dropped, look at me, my hair..my eyes..my face shape! A squeal escaped my lips making a tired Tony sit up and rub his face. "Babe why are you up, it's 6am?" He asks in a groggy morning voice. My head shot around to see him looking at me "Are you alright?" He raised an eyebrow. I couldn't help it, I ran over to the bed and jumped into his arms, nuzzling my face into his neck. Tony was a bit surprised at first but hugged me back and placed soft kisses on the side of my neck. "You seem a bit puzzled love, did something happen?". "N-No nothing, I just wanted you.." I stutter, trying to sound as normal as possible. He smiles and pulls away form the hug then plants a kiss on my lips. It was amazing, my first kiss with the love of my life! Tony slipped his tongue into the kiss making me gasp but go along with it until there was a knock at the door. He groaned and yelled "WHO IS IT?!". Nat opened the door and walked in, my jaw dropped once again. She furrows her eyebrows as I try to speak but my voice just didn't have any sound. "Y/N...last night you promised to come on a run with me instead of training". "Oh-uh yeah I'll get dressed.." I manage to say, going into the closet and shutting the door. Nat looks at Tony "Is she okay, she's acting weird?". Tony looks back at Nat and shrugs "I'm not sure, all she said to me this morning is that she wanted me (Not in a dirty way :/)" Tony replied as Nat nodded slowly and walked out. My eyes trailed around the closet and grabbed a pair of Nike workout clothes and put them on.

 My eyes trailed around the closet and grabbed a pair of Nike workout clothes and put them on

"Woah.." I mutter, looking at myself. I grab a hairbrush and brush my hair then comb through it, finally tying it up in a ponytail. Finding the look, I grab a pair of white trainers and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth, not bothering for makeup as I will only be wearing this for about an hour. Once I was ready I left the closet and shut the door to see Tony on his phone. His eyes slowly made there way to me "You look so good baby". I smile and perch on the bed, next to him. "Thanks love, I'm gonna go find Nat before she drags me the whole way, see you later!". He quickly grabs my waist and kisses me then let's go "I had to" he says making me giggle then shut the bedroom door.

I go downstairs to be greeted by an eager Nat and oh my god STEVE ROGERS. "Morning Y/N, Nat said I could join you as I was planning on going on run" he smiled sweetly, my mind going back to my script. Just because I'm me, I noted that Tony got very annoyed at Steve for the slightest move he would make. I also noted that I'm faster than him but nobody knew until today. "I-uh-okay let's go!" I quickly walk out the door leaving a confused Steve and Nat following behind. "Why don't we run around the whole compound garden, about 10km?" Nat suggests. God that sounded big but in my dr, I could do anything. Steve and I both nodded as we all started off at a steady slow pace before Steve started speeding up. My time had come, I smirk to myself and speed up, overtaking Steve and running ahead of them by about 10 metres. "HOLY SHIT!" Nat yells as I speed up, vanishing from their sight. My legs didn't even hurt, it was amazing! Soon enough I lapped Nat followed by Steve to then get a crowd of Avengers watching from the balcony. "How the hell can she do that?!" Bucky asked, looking at everyone. "How are we supposed to know, she's never told any of us!" Sam argued back. Thor clapped "GO LADY Y/N!" He yelled down to me as I finished Nat's route. I ran inside panting and sweating, leaning back against the wall drinking my water. The spectating Avengers came running into the room "Y/N your so fast!" Clint exclaimed. "How'd you even do that?!" Sam asked. "It was amazing!" Wanda smiled. "It's unbelievable" Bruce added. I knew if I dropped my jaw once again, which I could, I will probably be questioned so I tried to calm myself. "I've always been able to run like that.." I said. "No freaking way" Nat said, running in a collapsing to the floor. Steve followed but walking, rubbing his forehead. "Capsicle you just got beaten by the love of my life" Tony smirked, walking in and coming over to me. "Well how was I supposed to know she was that fast!" He asked. Tony pointed at his head and tapped it "Because she's amazing, common sense" Tony placed a hand on my back giving me butterflies. I smile slightly "I think I'll go shower and get ready" I say as Nat nods in agreement. "Sure see you later sweetheart" Tony pecked my cheek and walked into the kitchen. I went upstairs to our bathroom and looked in the mirror "Oh my fucking god..I really need to extend my life here" I quickly get out my phone and open the lifa app, unlocking it through the 5 way security process. I change 8 hours to 5 years, not realising this was a big, mental mistake.

A few months later everyone was downstairs chatting but I was upstairs sitting on the floor crying silently

A few months later everyone was downstairs chatting but I was upstairs sitting on the floor crying silently. It felt like ages since I had seen my family, I missed them so much but didn't want to leave my dr. "I wish I scripted them into this.." I whisper still crying, wiping my cheeks. My sister, my brother, my mum, my dad, my grandparents, my cousins, my aunts, my uncles, I missed them all! My crying turned into a panic attack making it hard to breathe. I breathed heavily, trying to get as much oxygen as possible while my hand was banging against the wall and my whole body shaking.

*𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

"Hey can anyone else here banging?" Clint asked, interrupting Sam. "Yeah..and crying?" Bruce added. "But what is it?" Nat asked, looking around. "Y/N!" Tony shot up from his seat and sprinted upstairs.

*𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

The door burst open and Tony ran to me, crouching to my level. "Hey, hey honey, look at me, okay try to look at me?" Tony put his hand on my cheek, wiping away the tears. My face slowly moved to his "Okay good, now just breathe with me okay, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth?" Tony clutched my hand. This helped as my breathing steadied and he pulled me into his arms, my head against his chest. The sound of his heartbeat was calming but he didn't pull away, just planted kisses on my forehead. "What happened baby?" He slowly asked. I had to make up an excuse quickly but it was too similar "I-I just really miss my family..but they got murdered when I was 17" I quickly said. "Oh baby I'm so sorry" Tony pulled me into a hug again. That's when I woke up.