-𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I walk into Tony's party with a long, silver gown on. All eyes were on me, I could tell, but I just walked over to the bar where Nat was. 'Y/N you're looking hot tonight, dress to impress?' She asks. I giggle a bit 'No no no..' I said. 'Your definitely trying to impress someone, and I have a feeling it's Stark' she says quietly. 'Okay yes, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be spending all night with him!' I tell her. She smirks at me 'Turn around, I bet 50 dollars I'll prove you wrong' she said. I turn around to see Tony, Steve, Clint, Thor, Sam and Bruce all staring at me. Tony catches my eye though and looks quickly back at his drink. 'Well I think that Steve is the one staring at you' I smirk into my drink. 'Y/N, here's the deal, you say nothing to Steve about me and say nothing to Tony about you, deal?' She asks. I shake her hand 'Let's go mess with them then' I say. She nods and we walk over to them. 'Hey guys, thanks for throwing this party Tony!' I said. His face goes bright red 'Uh- yeah yeah of course' he mumbles. We all chat for a while until Clint catches n to what me and Nat are doing. He smirks and get so it his phone and texts me. I look down at it to see 'Your doing an excellent job of winding up Tony and Steve'. I look up back at him to see him smirking 'What's so funny Barton?' Tony asks. 'Oh nothing, nothing at all Tony, just enjoying the evening' he says innocently. Me and Nat can't help but laugh and I put my drink down. They all look at us then back at Clint. 'Oh this is my favourite slow dance song, it's a shame I can't dance to it' I said. A smirk forms and Nat's face 'Hey Stark why don't you go dance with Y/N, it is her favourite song anyway'. My eyes shoot up at Nat then at Tony 'Sure if you want, let's go Y/N' he takes my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor.

'You look stressed, are you alright?' He asks. 'Uh y-yeah I'm fine, what about you?' I stutter. 'I guess I'm alright too' he shrugs. We continue dancing for a bit 'Can we get some air please?' I ask. He nods and we go out onto the balcony. '

*𝗧𝗼𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱*
Come on Stark just say something, your alone with her it's your perfect shot of asking her out. No no no she'll say no but oh god she looks gorgeous

*𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃*
I look at the view then back at Tony. He locks eyes with me and leans in, closing his eyes. He takes my waist and pulls me into a soft kiss. I put my hand on the back of his neck and continue to kiss him until he pulls away. 'I really like you Y/N' I whispers. A smile forms on my face 'I really like you too Tony' and pull him in for another kiss. He gladly accepts it and placed his hands on back. I hear somebody cough so I quickly pull away and see Nat standing there. 'You owe me 50 dollars Y/L/N!' She yells. 'Not if you get with Steve!' I yell back. 'Seriously, Tony is right there!'. 'I know!' I smile at her. She turns around and walks away and I turn back to Tony. 'You guys made a bet on Rogers and I?' He asks. I shrugged 'Well I really liked you and Nat really likes Steve so we made a bet and now I owe her 50 dollars'. He looks down then back at up at me 'Y/N, would you like to be my girlfriend?' He asks. I pull him for another kiss and mumble into his lips 'Yes of course Stark'. He smirks into the kiss and then pulls away. 'We should probably go in before Nat tells everyone' he said. Then we both turn around and hear lots of gasps coming from the couch 'Too late' I say and run inside followed by Tony. Everyone stares at us until Clint speaks up 'You owe Nat 50 dollars' he smirks. I smirk back at him though 'Aw so Nat hasn't made out with Steve yet?' I ask. Everyone looks at Steve who's eyes have gone wide and I look at Nat. 'You bitch!' She tells me playfully. 'It's not my fault you have a hugeeee crush on him, at least I'm dating mine now!' I said. She walks over to me and get so it my hand out of Tony's grip and walks out of the room with me.

'We are staying in your room ALL NIGHT, all week if we must, there is no way in risking seeing Steve again!' She mutters. I giggle and walk into my room with her. 'Well why don't you sleep in here and I sleep with Tony?' I ask her. 'Perfect plan' Tony says waltzing in and taking me out of my room. I see Steve walking up the stairs and going into my room. 'Steve likes Nat?' I ask Tony. 'Yeah he has for a while now hush' he said locking his bedroom door. He pushes me back onto the door and starts making out with me. 'I love you' he mumbles into my lips. 'I love you too' I mumble as he slips his tongue into the kiss.