-3𝘢𝘮 𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
Ect- 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*Ect- 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁

__________________________________

The Avengers had a rough day today, especially me. We were out on our mission taking people out until someone came behind me and grabbed me by the neck. I screamed as he put a gun to my head and Tony flew in pointing all his weapons at him. 'Let. Her. Go!' He ordered. The man pulled the trigger and I squeezed my eyes shut. 'Don't!' Tony yells. He shoots him in the leg then shoots him properly. 'Are you okay honey?! He asks, running over and taking his helmet off. I nod, still trembling 'I need to get a file' I say and run off to get him. 'Bloody hell Y/N can't you just stay still for one second' Tony mutters to himself sarcastically. I go into a lab and extract the file I needed and start to walk out until a bullet goes straight past my head. It happens again, but this time I duck and get my pistol out. 'Stand down' I yell from behind the desk. I quickly stand up and shoot him but he shoots me in the leg just as I shot him. 'Hail hydra' He mumbled as I stumble to the ground. 'Hey Y/N where you at, we need that file?' Nat asks into coms. I put my hand on my ear 'Someone shot me in the leg but I have the file' I say, stuttering as the pain starts kicking in. 'What, babe stay where you are I'm coming!' Tony says into coms. He flies in a few seconds later then picks me up and flies me back to the jet with Bruce.

It is now 3am, everyone in the compound is fast asleep, accept of course, Tony. I roll onto my side, facing away from Tony now as we speak. He stares at me then shuts his eyes and tries to fall asleep, but images of today kept popping up in his mind. He turned me over gently to see my mouth frothing. Of course, if was his imagination, but to real and visual. 'Y/N?! Wake up, please wake up!' Tony starts saying and shaking me. Tears roll down his cheeks as I stir in my sleep and wake up. 'It's 3am what is it Tony-?' I mumble still rubbing my eyes. When I open my eyes his face looks like he's just seen a ghost. 'Are you alright?' I ask, sitting up and taking his cheeks in my hand. 'I-I can't sleep, I tried to but the mission today kept popping up in my head of when h-he had the gun to your head an-and then I turned you over and froth was coming out your mouth' he kept speaking. I pulled him into a kiss which he melted into then I pulled away 'I'm right here okay, safe as ever, you saved me Tony from everything that happened today okay, you don't need to get worked up about it' I said to him. He nods and rests his head on my shoulder 'Can we..watch a movie in the theatre?' He asks. I giggle and look at him, knowing he won't go back to sleep 'Sure Stark let's j—.' I start saying . He puts a finger to my lips 'You do not get to call me that, try again' he asks. I giggle again 'Sorry baby, is that better?'. He pecks my lips then jumps out of bed, grabbing my hand and runs through the corridors with me to the Avengers theatre.

This was originally supposed to be a girls night room for Nat, Wanda and I, but it turned into a move theatre. Tony bought a large screen tv and a bar which had soft drinks, popcorn, ice cream and who knows what else, most likely junk food. All of it was labelled Stark as Stark was apparently always bigger, better, faster according to Tony. The room had four levels, at the back of the room four massaging chairs. The third level were 3 couches which had drink holders and buttons to move yourself back and forth. The second level had beanbags with cup holders and personalised, roll out tables then the bottom level had 2 Kings size beds, one of them labelled Tony and Y/N, of course. The other was mainly used my Wanda and Vision, some occasions Nat, Wanda and I for our special nights.

Tony lightly pushed me back into the bed and grabs the remote. 'What do you want to watch princess?' He asks. 'Hmmm, please can we watch Cinderella (If you know, you know), the original one?' I reply. He chuckled 'Anything for you darling' and then starts playing the movie. About 20 minutes in I fall asleep on Tony's chest which he notices after a while. He smiles and strokes my forehead until the movie ended then rested his head back onto the pillows and fell asleep.

The next morning Sam, Bucky, Clint, Thor and Pietro walked in. 'Who's been watching Cinderella?' Sam asks laughing. They walk in to see Tony and I fast asleep. 'Barnes wake them up' Clint whispers. 'No way, Sam you wake them up!' Bucky whisper shouts. 'No on my life, Thor your a God, you wake them up!' Sam whisper shouts louder. 'Pietro can wake them up, he can run away super fast!' Thor argues, his focus raised. 'If any of you wake her up, I will blast you to bits!' Tony whisper shouts. They all scurry out the room, tripping on each other's feet and arguing in the hall. Tony looks back at you and wraps his arms around you then rests his on your shoulder. Just then Steve walks in 'Rogers GET OUT!' Tony yells in a whisper. 'Calm down Stark, I'm not gonna wake up your precious girlfriend' he mumbles and walks out. 'Jarvis, tell everyone we have a meeting about Rogers at 2pm, they need it be there on. The. Dot!' Tony puts into the system. He smirks to himself then falls back asleep with you in his arms.