-𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱𝘀
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱𝘀*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I wake up one morning to find Tony not by my side but nowhere to be seen. "Jarvis what time did he wake up today?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes. "Approximately 4:30am Mrs Stark" he informed me, opening the blinds. My hands cover my eyes until I get up and go to the bathroom.

"Shit no!" I yelled, looking down at my pyjamas. They were covered in blood so I rushed to the bed to check if any blood got on the mattress, thank god it didn't. I quickly changed into some sweats and clipped my hair back before going downstairs and making pancakes.

"Morning Y/N, why dressed so casual, we have a meeting later?" Natasha asked, coming into the kitchen. I gave her the look and she quickly realises "Oh, I had mine last week, such a pain in the ass, anyway I'll make sure everyone stays out your hair" she smiles, getting up and walking out.

I shake my head and make my pancakes then sit down at the table and eat them silently until Thor comes in. "Ooo can I have a bit?" He asked, looking over my shoulder. I whacked his cheek "No! Get your own food, don't be so lazy now go away and let me eat in peace!" I yelled and he quickly scurried off confused.

Later on I go down to Tony's lab and cross my arms "Why did you get up at half four in the morning?!" I yelled instead of accepting his kiss. "What- I couldn't sleep babe, I had a new idea for my suit" he replied, trying to kiss me. I pushed him backwards "It's always a new idea with you, oh let's add rockets, oh and poisonous darts in the middle of the night, I'm honestly so sick of if!" I screamed, storming out and going upstairs to our bedroom.

I layed down on the bed and huffed until I began to start crying "W-Why did I yell at him, he did nothing wrong" I cried between the louder crying. Tony knocks on the door then slowly enters the room "Babe.." he started, slowly making his way over to me. "I didn't mean it Tony, I didn't mean to shout at you, I'm so so sorry, please forgive me, don't break up with me!" I blurted out still crying.

Tony sped up his pace and rushed to my side,0 yelling me into his chest and planting small kisses on my forehead "What are you talking about, I wouldn't ever dream of getting a divorce, and I know you didn't mean it, Nat told me this might happen" he whispered, kissing my forehead.

I hugged him tightly for a while until I fell asleep on his lap, my arms still wrapped around him. He tried to remove me so he could go back to his workshop, but my grip was strong so he sighed and layed down, making sure we were both comfy and just cuddled with me all day.