-𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"Hey, Nat have you seen, Tony, we need to go to the airport?" I asked. She looked up from the couch "Why are you going to the airport, it's almost New Years?" She reply's. "Didn't Tony tell you, we're going to England to see my family for New Years" I said. "No..he said he's is throwing a party" she slowly told me.

"What, he knows we are going to see my family, I haven't seen them in two god damn years!" I said, raising my voice slightly. "Ooo I'll come help you kill him if you want?" She suggested. "Just where is he?!" I asked. "Most likely in his lab, but I'm coming, I wanna listen to this then kick Tony's ass" she said, running after me.

"Tony what the hell are you doing!" I yelled. He looked up at me "Sweetheart what's wrong?" He asked. Tony looked at Nat then back at me. "I told you last week we are going to my family for New Years, we are supposed to be on our way to the airport right now and yet you still make the plans when we won't be here!".

"I don't really see the big deal with your family, you have us now, why do you need them?" He asked. My heart sunk when he said that, Nat walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "How could you be so selfish, I haven't seen them two fucking years!" I yelled back, walking out the room.

"Your a fucking prick Stark" Nat said before following me. "Where are you going Y/N?" She yelled from behind. "To the airport, I'm not missing my flight!" And with that I left, slamming the door.

*𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

Y/N left, slamming the door on her way out. Steve walked in "What happened, I heard Y/N yelling then the door slammed?" He asked. I explained everything to him and then ran down to Tony's lab.

"YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT, STARK!" I screamed at him. "NAT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" He yelled back. "You think letting your fiancé leave to go to England on her own to see her family that she hasn't seen in two years because of you and then going and telling her she doesn't need them, you think that's fine?!" I yelled.

Members of the team slowly started walking in, worried about the yelling. "What..Tony why would you hurt, Y/N like that?" Clint asked. "BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FUCKING NEED THEM!" He yelled.

"Bullshit Stark, who do you think she FaceTimed when you upset her, or was feeling let down?" Wanda mentioned. I walked up to him and punched him in this face before walking off "I'm going to England for New Years, and Tony I'm taking your flight ticket!" I said bluntly before running upstairs. I grabbed a suitcase and packed it them speeded off the airport, just in time to meet Y/N.

*𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩*

I was sitting down at the airport, waiting for my flight until Nat came running over to me carrying a suitcase. "Nat, what are you doing here?" I asked. 'Taking Tony's flight ticket of course, your not going alone on this trip" she says before sitting down.

"Where is he?" I mumbled. "In his lab, I punched him before I left and now I think the team are giving him a hard time" she let out in one breath. "You know you didn't have to do this" I said quietly. "Yes I did, I'm your best friend, plus I want come and we won't be spending our money we will be spending Tony's" she smirked.

"Nat you didn't" I asked. She pulled out his credit card and gave it to me "Just for safe keeping" she told me. Our flight was called so we went up into first class and sat down. "This is nice, we should of this more often"she said to me, gasping at all the things.

She held down a button making two walls separate us from everyone else creating our own small room. "Holy shit this is better than Starks jets" she muttered. I giggled and then got a text from my dad as we took off.

'Hey sweetheart, everyone misses you a lot and can't wait to see you, which airport are you arriving at with, Tony and what time?' The text said. 'Hi dad, urm it turns out that, Nat is coming instead, Tony and I got into a fight so she is coming, we are arriving at London city airport at 11am Uk time' is what you text back.

"Y/N, are you sure you want to do this?" Nat asks. '
"What do you mean?" I wondered. "Well, your family hasn't met, Tony yet and it kind of portrays him as a bad fiancé if he's not coming, he also never asked for your dad's permission to marry you" she said quietly.

I had just realised that, my eyes went wide. l
"Shit...Tony wouldn't ever think of something like that, he's not a bad partner but right now.." I mumbled. She puts her hand on my arm "You need to sort this out with, Tony, Y/ she said. "But how am I supposed to, we are at least an hour away from them!" I exclaimed.

She sighed and looked out the window and then gasped. "What?" I asked. I turned to look out the window to see Tony's suit flying next to the plane. '
"Attention all passengers, we are going to land for a few minutes as something is wrong with the engine, would Miss Y/L/N and Miss Romanoff like it get off the plane."

"Why would he do that?" I muttered. "Cause he loves you idiot" she whispers. "Also because the team are probably going on about it non stop" she added. We sat up and walked out the plane, all eyes on us to meet Tony.

"What the fuck did you do?!" I asked, raising my voice a bit. "Darling I'm so so so sorry for what I said and for planning a party without you knowing, I don't like being away from you knowing that you hate me and that your probably going to go and break up with me when you get out.." he kept going on and on and on.

"Tony shut up, why did you say that about my family?" I questioned him. He walked over to me and held my shoulders "Because..I love you so much and isn't think that you would need anyone but me, but now I realise that when we get into fights you don't go to the team you go to your parents and siblings and cousins and aunties and uncles" he whispered.

"Hey guys hey to break the moment but if we are going to England you need to be in the plane in 1 minute" Nat added. I looked back at Tony, his eyes were full of fear. "I-I love you too.." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a soft, meaningful kiss. "Now let's go to England" he said. I smiled into his lips.