-𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘥-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

It was 7am, everyone was asleep except me, I wake up too early, as Tony said to me, but I can't help it. I was in the kitchen making cookies, having the time of my life. 'Chocolate chip time!' I squealed. The bag was half empty so I just poured the lot in and mixed it. 'Hey Jarvis do you think I added to many?'. 'I have a feeling they will melt in the oven Mrs Stark'. 'Oh well, everyone loves chocolate!'. I shaped the dough into balls then put them on the baking tray and put it in the oven. 'Jarvis set a timer for 20 minutes' I asked. Once they were baking, I cleaned up the kitchen and made a cup of tea. It was now 7:30 and I heard footsteps. 'Y/N what the hell are you doing?' Nat asked in a groggy, morning voice. 'Hey Nat! I was making cookies, do you want anything?' I asked energetically. 'Your way to hyper at half seven, just make me a coffee please' she mumbled, sitting down and resting her head her hands on the counter. 'Sure!' I said. I gave her the coffee and then Jarvis said 'The cookies are down Mrs Stark' l. A grin formed on my face and I took them out the oven to cool.

Nat looked up and her eyes marvelled at the cookies 'They look delicious, can I do the taste testing?' She asked

Nat looked up and her eyes marvelled at the cookies 'They look delicious, can I do the taste testing?' She asked. 'NO, that's my job!' Thor yelled, running down the stairs. I pulled the plate over to myself 'They need cool, annoyingly I can't let them call without someone snatching them so I've got to take them to my bedroom' I said. Nat groaned 'But then Tony's gonna get the first one'. 'No he won't, I'll bring them downstairs when they have cooled okay?'. I picked up the plate and went upstairs to the bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

I placed them on the dresser and looked to see Tony waking up. 'Hey babe, sleep well?' I asked, sitting in the bed next to him. 'It's so early' he groaned. He sat up and spot the cookies from across the room 'Can I-.' He started. 'No, they are cooling and I can't trust Nat and Thor, let alone you so I've gotta keep them with me' I told him firmly. 'Fine, but I still haven't had any kisses or cuddles' he said. I giggled and gave him a soft kiss before laying on his chest, him wrapping his arms around my waist. 'I love you so much' he whispered. 'I love you too baby' I pecked his nose. He smiled and shut his eyes and fell back asleep. Ten minutes later there wears banging on the door and Tony's eyes opened. 'Whoever is at the door better get lost!' He yelled. I got up and went over to the door 'Honey come back' Tony whined. 'In a sec baby' I told him. I opened the door to see everyone standing there 'Cookies have cooled now right?' Nat asked, barging into the room. She ran over to the cookies but Tony grabbed the plate before she did. 'Stark give them here!' She yelled. Tony put them above his head so I stood on the bed and took the plate. Y/N come onnnn' Clint moaned. I ran out the door, downstairs into the living room and sat down with the cookies on my stomach. They all ran downstairs and Tony jumped onto the couch sitting next to me. 'Fine fine, take 2 each okay!' I said. Tony grabbed the two biggest ones as everyone scrambled over and took two. 'Hey there's one left!' Steve said. 'Yeah for my wife you animals!' Tony says. I took the cookie and looked at it 'Well...if nobody else wants it' I started saying. 'No no no if you don't want it I'll have it darling' Tony quickly said. 'No way Tony, you got the biggest one!' Bruce said. He rolled his eyes and looked at me 'You guys complain to much, look at this biggest fancy place you live in!'. I spit the cookie in half and put half in Tony's mouth and the other in mine. 'Thank you baby' Tony smiled and put his head on my lap. 'Make more tomorrow' Thor said and walked off. I giggled and put my hand on Tony's head, rubbing it slowly. 'Y/N he's fallen asleep' Nat said, slumping down on the other side of me. I shrugged and looked at him 'Well, his wife does wake him up at 7 every day'. 'Too right you do' Tony mumbled.