-𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

You pull the covers over Tony and you and buried your face into his neck. He kisses your forehead and wraps his arms around you securely, more than usual and waits for you to fall asleep. "I don't wanna say goodbye cuz this one means forever.." he whispers and gets out of bed and goes outside to meet some people.

"Good choice Stark, you don't want your lovely lady getting hurt do you?" A man said and chucks him in the trunk of a van. Tony was met by two men who put a bag over his head and knocked him out with a hammer.

The next morning you wake up and stretch your arms out, realising Tony wasn't there. "Lab..mhm" you mustered, getting up and heading downstairs. It was oddly quiet and everything was still shut which did confuse you but brushed it off and went to Tony's lab.

"Babe..? Tony?!" You yelled, looking around for him. No reply. You ran upstairs and looked around the whole house until you spotted a note on the counter. "Y/N Y/M/N Stark, Mr Stark has decided to come with us instead of us taking you instead and you will not be seeing him ever again, keep quiet and do not tell the world" you read out.

"No...no no no!" You cried, dropping to your knees and starting to ball your eyes out. You cried and cried until you got in the car and went to the Avengers compound and ran into the meeting room where Fury was speaking to them. "Excuse me, you can't just burst into a meeting room and where's Stark!" Fury yelled.

"He-he was kidnapped and I don't know what to do!" You cried, throwing the note on the table and started crying again. Nat rushed to your side and comforted you while the others read the note "Guys we've got a new mission, find Stark and get him home" Steve said, standing up.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and there was still no sign of Tony, you had lost all hope. All of you were sat in the lounge until your phone buzzed and sent an electric shock through your hand, causing you to throw it across the room. It landed on the floor and a hologram came up:

 It landed on the floor and a hologram came up:

Your eyes swelled up "Jarvis track that location!" Clint yelled as they all got up and ran to Bruce's lab

Your eyes swelled up "Jarvis track that location!" Clint yelled as they all got up and ran to Bruce's lab. You couldn't take your eyes of him being tortured "Why..why why why" you whispered, digging your head into your knees and crying.

A few days later they got the location and the avengers had gone to get Tony while you stayed in the jet. "Please..please god say they will save him, please, I can't live without him" you cried, staring at the door.

It then opened and all the battered, bruised Avengers came in and. Tony. "Oh my god Tony!" You exclaimed, rushing over to him and taking him into your arms. He wrapped his arms around you tightly and kissed your cheek "I thought- I thought I lost you and- oh my god what did they do to you" you cried, looking at all the bruises and cuts and burns and dried up blood. "I couldn't let this happen to you" Tony said, stumbling onto a chair.

When you all got back you took Tony to Dr Cho and waited outside with Bruce. "I'm so glad we found him, it just shows how it can affect us if we lose one of us" Bruce said, crossing his arms and staring at the doctors surrounding Tony. You nod in agreement "It hit me like a bullet, it should've been me who went through that, not him, but here we are".

A couple hours later he got released and you had run a bath for him "I cannot remember the last time I had one of these" Tony said, climbing in and laying down. You smiled "Probably the last time you got hurt and I was taking care of you, just like I am now, your too special to lose" you replied, massaging the shampoo into his head. "I do not know how I got so lucky to have you" he said, looking into your eyes. The smile on your face grew as Tony kissed you and his wet hands released water droplets down your neck.