-𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴..??
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 2𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"Tony, just hear me out-." You tell him trying to stay calm. "No, Y/N your family can't stay here this weekend I'm too busy!" He yells over you. "You never listen to me!" You scream at him, waking out the door and getting in the car, slamming the door behind you. You get a text from your mum but you leave it as unread for now. Eventually, Tony comes and sits in the drivers seat, not saying a word to you. He starts driving to the restaurant you had booked for this evening "Tony, slow down!" You said. Obviously he ignored you and stayed at the same pace and got the restaurant in no time at all. Before he could open your door, because of all the paparazzi, you got out yourself and walked into the restaurant as Tony followed behind.

You guys sat down at the table, a tension building as you looked at the menu. "Your family can't stay here.." he muttered. "Oh.my.god!" You yell just so nobody could hear you, slamming your hands down on the table. "Drop the fucking subject Tony, we are at a restaurant swarmed with people" you hissed. Tony rolled his eyes at you "So what, my house isn't going it be swarmed with your family!" He argued back. "Tony I swear to god- oh hi" you get interrupted. "Your order please?" A waiter asked. His hair was a fluffy, light brown, angel blue eyes locked with yours, abs clearly showing through his tucked in shirt. Tony was clearly annoyed and jealous by this as he got up, grabbed your wrist and stormed out. "We're leaving." He said through gritted teeth. When you guys finally got in the car you yelled at him "What the fuck!". "What you planning, Y/N, getting ready to go fuck him!" Tony yelled back. "Excuse me, why would I do that!" You yelled over him. "Oh I don't know, the eye contact, the staring-.".

You turned your head to face the window and ignored him the whole car ride, sick of his behaviour the past week, time for his silent treatment. When you got back you went straight inside, ignoring Jarvis as he welcomed you back. Your pyjamas were laid out on the bed like Tony always did however you grabbed them and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind you.