-𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘴-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 2𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 2𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

At the moment you and Tony were having a few harmless prank wars. It all started in the morning when you were fast asleep and he dumped a bucket of ice cold water on your head. Then you got him back by filling his workshop with Guinea Pigs which, let's say, Wanda, Nat and you loved however the others were finding brown dots everywhere for weeks after.

"Babe sit in that chair" Tony says, pointing at a chair under the doorframe. "Why?" You ask. "Just do it, I'm gonna show you something" Tony forces you down onto the chair and then a massive bottle on water came swinging at your head. You ducked then looked up "What the hell?!" But then it came back behind you knocking your head. "Fuck me" you mumbled, rubbing your head and throwing the bottle across the room. "I already do that sweetheart" Tony smirks. You roll your eyes and walk out to the lounge where Clint and Steve were sat. "What's up?" Nat asked. "Tony just threw a fucking water bottle at my head" you say rubbing it. Clint chuckles to himself "You alright?" Steve asks. You nod and sit down next to Clint when Tony walks in. "Hey Hun" he pecked your cheek and sat on the arm of the chair. An idea popped into your head so you ignore him and carry on chatting with Nat. "Babe, answer me?" Tony waves a hand in front of your face. "Is there a fly?" You ask, swatting Tony's hand away and moving next to Nat. "I think she's a bit pissed at you Tony" Clint told him. "Language!" Steve yelled making Clint roll his eyes. "Y/N, come on don't ignore me, it was just a joke" Tony said directly to you. He was driving you up the bloody wall sitting here "Nat let's go out and get a tan" you say, dragging her outside over to the sunbeds. Steve laughs "You just got ignored Stark, I wonder how long this entertainment will last" He looked at you and Nat bathing. "Haha very funny, but I know her weakness" he smirked and went outside to you. Nat sat up as your eyes were shut and mouthed "What do you want Stark?!". Tony points to the door so Nat slumped off inside so Tony was alone with you. He started tickling you "Ah!" You yell, jumping up. Tony continues to tickle you "Okay I give up, you win!" You say, pushing him away. "Thank you" he pecks your lips. "Your not welcome" you stick your tongue out at him. He lays down next to you and shuts his eyes "How are you not boiling hot, I mean in temperature because you are hot" he turns to you. You roll your eyes at his pathetic joke "Because I grew up in California in tank tops and shorts". He nods his head "I grew up surrounded by gadgets". "Which explains this" you say, making Tony raise an eyebrow. "But you love 'this'". "I love it everyday" you smile and nuzzle your face into his neck.