-𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴:

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴:

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁:

__________________________________

"Babe do we have to gooo" I complain, playing with my necklace. Tony walks out the bathroom with a towel around his waist "I'm sorry babe it's for work, I'd much rather be here with you tonight having fun *he winks* but we've gotta go" he replies, placing a finger under my chin and his thumb brushing my lip. "Fine, but only because I love you to the moon and back" I say, kissing him softly. He smirks and pulls away, heading back to the bathroom "I love you to the sun and back!" He yelled then shut the bathroom door. I roll my eyes playfully and giggle, starting to get ready.

I slip the dress on and do my make up, a bit more than usual but not that much as I generally just wear foundation, blush, highlighter and eyeshadow

I slip the dress on and do my make up, a bit more than usual but not that much as I generally just wear foundation, blush, highlighter and eyeshadow. Then, I finally do my hair which took the longest, around 30 minutes then I was finally done.

I walked down the stairs and Clint whistled "Looking good short stuff, who knew you could pull off such a look" he teased, twirling his finger round my wavy hair. I whacked it away "Hey, hands off birdbrain!" I replied. Clint and I had been best friends since childhood, we were so close, as close as brother and sister.

"Holy shit Y/N you look hot!" Nat said, walking in from the kitchen, high-fiving me. I smiled at her comment as I heard the car honk "Will someone tell Y/N to hurry her ass up, Starks honking is getting on my nerves!" Sam yelled from his room. Clint laughed and pushed me out the door "Byeeee" he said then shut it.

Once we arrived, Tony came round to my side and opened the door for me, shutting it then snaking his hand round my waist. There was lots of cameras flashing as we headed into the building, smiling and waving. Tony kissed my cheek which only caused more flashing as we got inside and security shut the door.

Loads of men came over to us in suits "Mr Stark, can we speak to you?" They all asked. Tony's arm got pulled away from me into the hurdle of men "I'll find you!" He yelled over the noise. I nodded and headed over to the bar.

"Can I have a dry martini, thanks" I asked, leaning against the edge of the bar. The bartender handed me the drink and I took a sip as a man walked over "What's a pretty lady like you doing here all alone?" The man asked, edging closer and closer to me. "Um-I'm not alone I'm here with my fiancé" I told him, getting more and more uncomfortable. "That's what they all say, here let me show you a real party" the man said, grabbing my wrist. "No no I don't-." I tried to pull him away.

I felt two hands on my waist pulling me back "Fuck off buddy, don't you lay a hand on her" I heard Tony's voice say, leading me away fro m the bar. "Hey, are you okay, he was being a real dick?" Tony asked, checking my wrist. "I-I'm fine honey, thank you" I said, smiling slightly.

A slow song came on "May I have this dance?" Tony asked making me giggle as he takes me onto the dance floor. He placed his hands on my waist as I placed mine on his shoulders, looking into his chocolate brown eyes. Tony stared into my eyes, leaning in and planting a kiss on my lips. We continued to dance, my head on his chest and just living in the moment.