-𝘗𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗽𝗽𝘆
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗽𝗽𝘆*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹:

__________________________________

"April!" I say, coming downstairs and into the living room. "What's up Y/N?" Clint asks, leaning back onto the couch. "I can't find April, she sleeps at the end of the end of the bed and she wasn't there this morning" I tell him, checking in small, cramped places. He furrows his eyebrows "That's odd, April!" He yells, starting to look around as well. "Maybe she went into the garden" Clint suggests.

I nod and we go outside and start yelling and looking around in bushes. "April hun, come out please!" I yell, looking under the hammocks. "Y/N look, puppy paws prints!" Clint yells from the others side of the garden. I run over to him and start following the tracks, eventually getting into a forest. "She sure went a way" Clint mumbles, stepping over a log. Unintentionally, I start fidgeting with my hands. "It's getting a bit cold, don't you think?" He said. "Yeah a bit, hey there's a lake!" I point out. We run over to it and look around in the long grass. As I kept looking Clint suddenly freezes "Y-Y/N" he stutters. I run over to him and start trembling.

"A-April?" I quiver, kneeling down next to her

"A-April?" I quiver, kneeling down next to her. Slowly, I wipe the snow off of her as my tears fell onto her fur. Clint hand rested on my shoulder as I cried into her fur. "I'm sorry Y/N.." he whispers. Still crying and trembling, I place her on the ground and dig a hole in the snow with my hands. I gently place her in it and cover her up with snow. Clint helps me up and puts an arm round my shoulder "Goodbye April.." I tremble, turning around and going back to the compound with Clint.

We get inside to see everyone sat down "There you guys are! Why are you covered in snow?" Thor asks. Tony looks up at my red, teary eyes "Honey what's wrong?" he asks, sitting up and walking over to me. He wraps his arms around me tightly as I quiver and tremble. "A-April, s-she di-died" I stutter. Tony's face dropped as he heard what I said and his grip tightened. His head rested on my shoulder, letting a single tear slip from his eye. "I-It's okay to be s-sad" I say, trying to smile and kiss his cheek.