-𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*
(𝗦𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮, 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁!)
𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 1:

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*(𝗦𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮, 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁!)𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 1:

__________________________________

I hustle my way through the busy corridors of Stark tower to meet my sister, Natasha Romanoff. She begged me to come to this party because it's a costume party and on my 21st birthday, she bought me a proper princess dress. This would be the perfect occasion, of course, for her to show off her amazing style. "Mam where's your security badge?!" I heard a voice yell at me. I turn around "Sorry I don't work here, but could you tell me which floor the Avengers living quarters are on?"I ask. "I'm afraid I'm not allowed to tell you that" Happy said. "Oh for goodness sake, here!" I groan, pulling out my id. "Your Y/N Romanoff, I'm so so sorry Mam please follow me!" Happy quickly said. I smile at him and follow him to the elevator "Which floor?"I ask. "Top floor M-Mam" he stutters. "Thanks, see you later!" I say, shutting the elevator doors. I look for the highest number "Number 83?!"I exclaimed. My expression changed as the elevator went up and you could see the whole of New York. "Woah.." I mutter to myself.

A few seconds later the elevator pings and opens. I walk out and wonder into the living room where I see Clint and Steve. "Shorty!" Clint yells, running over and hugging me. "Legolas!" I yell back. A couch comes from the couch and Clint looks up. "Who's this?" Steve asks. "This is Y/N, Nat's sister, she's here for the party tonight!" Clint said with a grin. He stands up and walks over to me "Steve Rogers". I smile at him and shake his hand "Y/N Romanoff, but you knew that!" I said. A moment later I heard a whistle so I whistled back. "What's she doing?" Steve whispered to Clint. "It's this thing she does  with Nat, it's quite sweet actually" he murmurs. Nat walks through the door smiling "So you accepted my offer?". I smirked "Well I didn't have much of a choice, did I?". She chuckles and hugs me tightly "I did miss you though". "Right back at ya!" I giggle. Moments later the rest of the Avengers walk through the door (Apart from Tony). "Everyone this is my sister Y/N!" She says. "Hold up, sister?" Sam questions her. She nods enthusiastically as everyone introduces themselves. "Hey where's Stark?" Thor asks. Just then Tony walks through the door and freezes, staring at me. Bucky walks over to him and waves a arm in front of his face "Hello, Tony?" He yells. Tony shakes his head and walks over to me. I put my hand out and shake is hand "I'm Y/N Romanoff". "T-Tony" he stutters, not letting go of my hand. Nat rushes over and pulls me backwards while Clint separates our hands. "Y/N let's go get you ready!" Nat says quickly, taking my hand and running up the stairs. "Stark don't even try it, she is not looking for a relationship" Clint said sternly. "How would you know?" Tony questions him. "Cuz they're totally strangers, duh!" Sam says sarcastically. "Piss off birdbrain" Tony mutters before going to his room.

"Okay Y/N get your dress on!" Nat said, handing me the dress. "Sure mum" I mumble, walking into the closet. I realise there's a corset so I put it on and go out to Nat. "Mind tying up the corset?!" I ask. She smirks "Of course". I turn around as she yanks it and I feel my waist getting smaller. "I-I think it's good" I let out a gush of air. Nat ties it up then puts the skirt on over the top.