-𝘛𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽, 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽, 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

Black. It all went black as a large, wooden bat hit mine and Tony's head. Hours later I woke up in a dark room, my clothes completely different against metal railings. "Y/N? Oh thank god!" Tony said as I turned my head towards him.

"I promise I'm gonna get us out of this!" He started to fiddle with the locks

"I promise I'm gonna get us out of this!" He started to fiddle with the locks. My head was pounding and my legs felt so weak as if I was about to collapse. Suddenly, a sharp pain flooded throughout my body making me scream. "What's wrong?! Honey?!" Tony asked in a panicked tone. Aldrich Killian walks in holding a remote "We finally meet again, Mr Stark" he chuckled softly as guards stood outside the room. "What do you want?" Tony spat, still fiddling around with the chains. "And the famous Y/N Y/L/N, it's a pleasure to meet you" he says whilst smirking. "I can't say the same thing" I whispered, throwing my head back against the chains. Aldrich came over and unlocked the chains attached to me and grabbed my hair, dragging me across the floor to a stool that sat facing Tony. "GET OFF HER!" Tony yelled as I cried out in pain. I got thrown onto the stool and tied to it as somebody came and whispered something in Aldrich's ear. "This will be quite the show, don't you think, Mr Stark? But first" he clicked a remote again to reveal a projector video of the Avengers fighting outside the building. They were being defeated miserably, Steve's shield had a crack in it, Clint had no bows, the hulk was being surrounded with bullets, Natasha had bruises everywhere and Pietro was speeding Wanda somewhere as she had been hit. I squeezed my eyes shut as I couldn't bear the sight of it. "Just let her go-!" Tony pleaded. The image disappeared and a leather belt went straight across my face making me scream. "NO!" Tony yelled. A knife was slashed across my legs, arms and stomach making me bleed and to cry out even more. I threw my head backwards and moved around in the chair "S-Stop please!" I cried, twitching form every piece of contact. A gun was put to my head as I held my breathe and shut my eyes tightly.

"No don't!" Tony yelled, turning away

"No don't!" Tony yelled, turning away. "Please I'll do anything!". Aldrich looked up from me "Anything?" He asks, pulling the trigger. "Anything, just let her go!" Tony yelled. "Location of the president and improved Extremis" Aldrich replied immediately. I shook my head at Tony "Don't" I told him. "Done, just let her go!" Tony agreed. My eyes were filled with regret and tears as I was untied and thrown across the room into a cell. "Stark this is your only chance or she's a dead girl" Aldrich said sternly and walked out the room.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, shivering in the cell. "You can't die Y/N, I could never let that happen, I wouldn't be able to live with myself" he told me, still messing around with the locks. I peered out the tiny window to see everyone fighting back and Nat had sneaked inside. "T-They're doing it" I say. Tony looks up at me but Aldrich stormed into the room quickly and unlocked my cell. He grabbed my hair again making me scream and dragged me away "LET HER GO!" I heard Tony yelled from a distance. "Stupid friends of yours" he spat at me, as we got outside to the fight. "Y/N!" Steve yelled at everyone. "Don't.." I whispered. Out of nowhere I was out of his grasp and in the Jet, Pietro crouching in front of me. He hugged me tightly "What did they do to you?" He asked in a small tone of voice. "I got her but she is severely injured, get Stark so we can get out of here!" Pietro said into coms. I heard a miniature voice through Pietro com but was too tired to care. My eyes kept fluttering open and closed at the loss of blood "No no, Y/N stay with me, stay awake!" Pietro put a hand on my cheek and put pressure on my biggest wounds. Clint rushed into the jet and got the medical bag "Y/N your gonna need to stay awake until we get you medical help!" Clint instructed in a panicked tone, crouching dow bendy to me and cleaning my wounds. Pietro helped then they put bandaids on the clear cuts and gave me some sort of medicine. "What happened?" Clint asked softly. "T-They tortured me in front of Tony and changed my clothes tabs p-put a gun to my head but Tony made a d-deal that probably isn't happening a-any more but they were j-just blackmailing him through me.." I say, it barely came out as a whisper. "Oh Y/N" Pietro said. Clint hugged me then they both lifted me up and sat me down on a chair as we waited for everyone else.

Everybody else came in about 5 minutes later, Tony refusing any help just running to find me. He sprinted over to me and pulled me into a him, hugging me tightly "I'm so so sorry, Y/N this is all my fault, I can't believe he did that to you" Tony said, everyone else listening as we took off. "N-No it's not Tones, don't blame yourself" I say. He didn't say anything just held me in his grasp, not letting go. "You guys really need medical attention" Wanda said. "No way, I'm not going to a horrible hospital!" Tony protested. "Tony you might be able to get away with that but, Y/N you really need to see Dr. Cho at least!" Steve added. I nod, not really caring but start to feel a bit dizzy. "Y/N?" Nat asks in a panicked tone. My body collapses onto the floor making everyone else fall to the floor and crawl over to me. Tony looks into my eyes panicked and pulls his hand to his face. It was covered in blood. His eyes widened and tears flooded everyone's eyes "Where is the wound!" Wanda asked. Tony and Nat started checking everywhere around me but didn't find the wound. I started coughing up blood "No-No Y/N stay with me please, I can't live without you!" Tony pleaded.

"It's too late

"It's too late.." Bruce whispered. "It's okay..I love you...." I whisper. My breath hitched and my eyes stilled, my breathing stopped. "NO!" Tony yelled, lowering his head and his tears falling into my face. Tears were streaming down everyone's face, especially Tony and Nat's. He pulled me lifeless body into his, holding me for the rest of the journey home.

A month later Tony was visiting my grave whilst holding a ring

A month later Tony was visiting my grave whilst holding a ring. He placed it down in a locked box "I never got the chance to ask you this my love but.. would you of married me?" He whispered. Tony would of loved for my last name to be Stark instead of Romanoff like my sister, just so he could call me his.

I stood on top the hill staring down at him "Of course I would.." I chocked on my tears. Tony started walking away as I sat down on the grass crying "If only I could..".