-𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

Let's be honest, I had no clue what I was doing here. Tony had gotten vip tickets to a football game in New York with his favourite team and decided to bring Clint, Rhodey and I with him. So right now I was currently sitting down on the balcony as the three of them stood anxiously watching the game.

"Come on get a damn goal" Clint muttered, biting his nail. I sighed and shook my head, turning back to my phone and checking my dms. Some of my fans are so sweet, especially the younger ones. The messages brought a small smile to my face as the crowd got louder.

Suddenly, the whole stadium literally roared "GET IN THERE!" Rhodey yelled. Tony picked me up and spun me around, kissing me passionately. "WE WON!" Tony yelled, beaming with excitement. I gave him a small smile as he squeezed me tightly, chatting to Rhodey and Clint.

Later on that day we were on a train back to the other side of New York, standing up because of all the packed seats. Two kids and their parents were next to us, the two girls sitting down on the floor having bottle-flip competitions. I smiled and leaned back against Tony's chest as a man started chanting a football song from the other side of the carriage.

I poked my head around to see a group of men, totally wasted, watching the man sing. Rolling my eyes, I turned back to Tony and saw his jaw clenching. The man started to swear and Tony glanced at the two kids on the floor before storming over to him "Tony don't it's not worth it" I say, putting my hand on his chest but he pushes past.

"Hey mate you wanna shut up?" Tony asked, staring at him. "Noooo I've been fucking chanting since shit hours this morning!" The man slurred back. "Well you can shut the fuck up now, there are kids on this train you prick!" Tony yelled, walking back to Clint, Rhodey and I. Not gonna lie, I was a bit pissed he went a did that.

"Stark it's not worth it" Clint told him sternly, grabbing his arm. "Don't start something you can't finish Tony" Rhodey said. I stayed silent and turned around as Tony got given his rant.

Once we got back I briskly walked away from Tony to where Steve was. "What did Stark do this time" he sighed, looking up from the paperwork he was doing. "Urgh, he literally went and yelled at this man who was chanting a football song and swearing while there were kids on the fucking train" I explained, rubbing my forehead. He hugged me then said goodnight, heading upstairs.

Tony walked over to me once Steve left "You literally haven't spoken to anyone but Steve for an hour" he said. I turned to face him "You should've left the man alone, you just made it worse" I said sternly, putting my hands on my hips. He rolled his eyes "He was being a prick Y/N, there were two kids next to us" Tony replied. "That doesn't give you the right to go make it worse!" I said, raising my voice. He let out a long sigh before kissing me, putting his hands on the back of my neck. This turned into a make out session as we stumbled upstairs, not leaving each others lips. "Your so annoying, I was trying to be mad at you" I mumbled into the kiss as he pushed me down onto the bed. He smirked as he started to unbuckle his pants.