-𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘻𝘪-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

Tony and I had just had a lovely lunch in New York and he was now at the till paying. I stack the plates up in a pile to help the waitress bug something catches my eye, there was a swarm of people outside the restaurant. All the cameras were either directed at Tony or I so I put my sunglasses on. Tony walked over confused "Babe why are you wearing sunglasses?". I nod my heads towards the door where Tony rolls his eyes and helps me out of my seat. "Stay right by my side okay, don't let go of my hand?" He mumbles into my ear as we walk out. His grip around my waist tightened as one of my hands clutched onto one of his. "I LOVE YOU Y/N!" People yelled. "YOUR AMAZING!" "WHAT'S YOUR WORKOUT?"  "YOUR MY HERO!" They all screamed. "OVER HERE, LOOK OVER HERE WOMAN!". Tony's jaw clenched "Don't you dare say that to her ever again". We carried on walking towards the car in a slow pace "HAVE MY BABIES Y/N!" A man yelled from the crowd. My body went cold so I gripped Tony tighter as he suddenly stopped "ALL OF YOU GO AWAY, YOU ARE BEING RUDE AND DISTURBING AND ASKING SEXUALISED QUESTIONS TO MY WIFE!" He yelled over the crowd. Tony pushes everyone out the way and opens to door to the car for me to sit in and quickly shuts it again. He soon follows after me and speeds off away from the crowd and rests his hand on my thigh. "Are you okay babe?" He asks concerned. I nod "Why- why would they ask things like that?" I think out loud. Tony sighs "I don't know darling, they're horrible people that's for sure, it's like we can't go out without being caught by paparazzi". I shake my head and lean against the window, looking up at the tower as we drove into the gates then locked them.

As we walked inside Thor and Bruce were sat on the couch watching the news and there was Tony and I walking out the restaurant. "Great it's all over the news!" Tony sighed frustratedly and grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge. "Tony you really made it onto the headlines in 10 minutes" Bruce said, checking his cellphone. Thor nodded in agreement "I don't know what Banner is doing but your yelling on the screen so that must mean something". I groaned and sat next to Thor on the couch "They deserved it" I say. He raises an eyebrow "What did they say?" Bruce asked. Tony slammed his glass bottle on the floor making it smash and others Avengers come running in "Jesus Chris what happened?" Nat asked. "Tones calm down its over now" I say, walking over to him. "But Y/N they literally asked what your workout routine was and if you would have their children, how can I be calm?!" He raised his voice. An awkward silence flooded the room so I just walked out of the room elsewhere. Tony facepalmed his face "Shit Stark" he mumbled before walking off after me. "IDIOT!" Clint yelled after him. Tony stuck his finger up at Clint as Wanda started clearing up the spilt beer on the floor and Steve picked up the smashed glass. I was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling into I felt the bed sink as someone got on it. "I'm sorry I raised my voice.." Tony whispered. I turn to look at him "It's okay, but Tony there is always going to be people out there like that, you just have to ignore them and get on with life" I smile faintly. He puts his arm around my shoulder "Your right again..". I pulled him into a soft kiss then just lay there on his chest. It was silent for a while until a spoke "Movie?". "HELL YEAH!" Tony jumped off the bed and ran over to the tv. "Oooo can we watch Star Wars?" Peter asked walking in and sitting on the floor. "Kid wha-." Tony started in an annoyed tone until other Avengers came and sat down. Nat pushed Tony away from the tv and picked the movie making him come back to me annoyed. "I hate them.." he muttered. "You love us really" Sam said ironically. Wanda lay next to me and rested her head on my pillow "Jesus Y/N you have a comfy bed".