-𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻* (𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗱𝗮𝗱!𝗧𝗦𝘅 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀)
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂:
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝘆- 𝗠𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘁- 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁-𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳
𝗡𝗮𝘁- 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲- 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀
𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗿- 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆
𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲- 𝗪𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻* (𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗱𝗮𝗱!𝗧𝗦𝘅 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀) 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂:𝗧𝗼𝗻𝘆- 𝗠𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘁- ...

__________________________________

I walk in from school with auntie Nat and dump my bags on the floor. "What's wrong short-stuff?" Clint asks, walking over and patting my head. "On Tuesday there's a stupid day where everyone is brining in their moms for the day!" I say, rubbing my nose. "But it's okay, it's stupid and I don't even want to go!" I add, running off to my room. "What happened to my sweet little princess?" Tony asks, walking into the room, watching me run upstairs. "On Thursday the kids are meant to bring their mothers into school for the day" Steve informed him, sighing and sitting back on the couch. "I feel so bad for her" Bruce said. Tony sighs and rubs his head "Hey Nat..?" he starts. "Yes Tony, I would be happy to take Y/N to school, I'll go tell her" Nat smiles, running upstairs after me.

I lay on my bed, resting my head on the pillow

I lay on my bed, resting my head on the pillow. A few minutes later Auntie Nat walks in and sits on the end of the bed "Hey sunshine, you feeling okay about earlier?" She asks, rubbing my back. I sit up and fold my arms together "It doesn't matter, I don't care about that stupid say anyway!" I protest. Auntie Nat frowns at me "Well I was hoping we could go together, how does that sound?" she asks me. My face lit up and I jump onto her "Yes yes yes, it's going to be so much fun!" I exclaim, hugging her tightly.

The next morning I walk downstairs with my bag and sit on Uncle Steve's lap "When's breaky ready, I want to go to schooool!" I complain, leaning back onto him. "Hold your horses Goldilocks, you've got some of Uncle Clint's famous blueberry pancakes coming!" Uncle Steve tells me, tickling my stomach. I squirm and giggle "Stoo-ppp Uncle Steveee".

"Alright a stack of pancakes coming for her majesty!" Uncle Thor says, placing a stack in front of me. My jaw drops "Woah baby" I yell, grabbing the pancakes and eating them with my hands. "Hey short-stuff you've got a fork right next to you!" Uncle Clint tells me from the kitchen. I ignore him and continue eating, eventually finishing and Uncle Steve wipes my mouth as daddy comes downstairs. "Daddy!" I yell, jumping off Uncle Steve's lap and hug daddy's leg. "Good morning my sweet little princess, excited for school?" He asks me, rubbing my head. Uncle Bruce's phone starts buzzing so he picks it up "Oh, don't worry, we'll tell her" he says into the phone and hangs up. "What?" Uncle Steve asks him. He crouches down in front of me "I'm sorry Y/N, but Auntie Nat has to go and kick some butts" Uncle Bruce rubs my arm. I look down and run over to the stairs "Y/N wait!" Clint calls out. I turn around with tears running down my cheeks "There's nothing to talk about, I don't have a mother and there's nothing you guys can say to change that!" I cry, running upstairs and locking my bedroom door.

I grab Mr Giggles and cry onto him, curled up in a ball on my bed

I grab Mr Giggles and cry onto him, curled up in a ball on my bed. The door handle twists as the door shakes "Come on baby, I know your upset" daddy's voice says, rattling the door handle. "Go away!" I yell, sniffling and crying. "Honey I'm so sorry that you can't bring your mom into school today, but you could still have fun with all your friends!" He tells me, knocking on the door. "They'll be with all their moms!" I exclaim, crying into the pillows. "Do we really need to kick this door down, you know a lot of your Uncles could?" Daddy asks me. I get up and open the door, daddy crouching down to my height. My arms wrap around his neck and he pulls me onto his lap, hugging me still. "How about we stay at home today?" Daddy suggests. I nod and wipe my nose, letting him kiss my cheek before we go downstairs. "There's my favourite girl in the whole world!" Clint expresses, giving me a big smile. "No school, party!" I yell, running and jumping on the couch.

"LET'S PARTYYY!"