-7 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆, 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆, 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

Here all of us are again, another victory another party. Don't get me wrong, I love Tony and most things about him, however he throws a lot of parties. It was just us Avengers here right now, bored out of our minds, drinking alcohol. I was sat next to Tony, his arms curled around my shoulders. In fact, I was so bored I grabbed a gun and shot the ceiling making everyone jump.

"Jesus Christ Y/N, what's got your panties in a twist?" Clint asked, picking up the smashed glass. "Is it Starks hands again?" Nat asked, Steve began chocking on his drink. "Exactly" Tony replied, leaning back onto the headrest. "Get a room" Bruce said, Tony smirking to himself. "Hey let's play 7 minutes in heaven!" Nat suggested. Thors eyebrows furrowed "May I ask what that game is Natasha?" Thor asked. "Basically, someone's name is picked at random by a name generator by someone then that somebody and the person the generator chose are locked in a closet together for 7 minutes" Nat explained. Tony shook his head "Not happening, Y/N is not going in a closet with, well you lot" Tony argued. "Um.." I mumbled. "What, you scared someone's gonna steal her Stark?" Clint asked, teasing Tony. "Fine we'll play, who's first?" I say.

"Y/N you can go first, let me get a name generator" Bruce said, laying his phone down on the table. I groaned and clicked it as it spun, eventually landing on Steve. His eyes widened "NO!" Tony yelled, his arms wrapping around me and squeezing me tightly. "Steve get in the closet, we'll pull Tony off Y/N" Clint told him. He slowly made his way over as Thor, Bruce, Clint and Nat were pulling Tony away. Bruce and Thor and Tony and Clint and Nat had my legs. I fell backwards when the grip loosened "No no no no that's STEVE FUCKING ROGERS!" Tony screeched, being held back by Bruce and Thor. Nat pushed me into the closet and locked the door.

"Sorry about Tony" I told Steve, rubbing my head awkwardly. He shakes his head "Don't worry, I know he isn't a fan of you with anyone but him". I laugh and sit down, crossing my legs. The heat of his breathe washed over my body, only about 5 cm apart. I fiddled with the carpet, making patterns. "Let's play noughts and crosses" Steve suggested. I nodded and marked a layout on the carpet, going in the middle first. He went on the top left corner and I went on the bottom right. He put another one of the middle left, letting me put one of bottom left. Steve groaned when he realised what I did "Sneaky" he mumbled let me win.

I giggled "Hey, wanna tease Tony a bit?" I ask, smirking. "I'm up for anything to mess with Tony, what do you want us to do?" Steve asked. I whispered a few things in his ear then started slapping my arm. Steve shuffled around to make it think we were making out and then we both started moaning. The door burst open for Clint to see the position we were in and we burst out laugh. "Y-You thought!" I giggled. We fell to the floor laughing as Tony stormed over "Your so dead Rogers" he muttered. I grabbed his legs and sat on his feet, unable to let him move. "Y/N get off!" He groaned. Steve backed away to the couch as Tony jumped after him. Everyone was laughing their ass off by this point.

"That's it!" Tony yelled, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his torso. He walked upstairs as everyone made romantic noises, slamming me against the bedroom door.