-𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I was walking around the compound looking for Vision to give him some files. It was an excuse to get away from Tony, god he had become so needy lately. Ever since that one meeting they had two weeks ago he's be on my side non stop. 'Friday scan the building and can you tell me where Vision is please?' I asked. 'Of course Mrs Stark, scanning now' Friday says. I carried on walking around until Friday spoke 'He is currently on the top floor with Miss Romanoff and Mr Barton'. 'Thanks Friday' I said and go to the elevator. I click for floor 4 (Where the Avengers live) and then walk into the living room. 'Hey Vis I got those files you needed' I tell him. 'Thank you Y/N' he says. I pass him the files and sit down in the couch. 'What's up with you, shit day?' Clint asks. 'Shit 2 weeks, Tony has been in my side non stop, do you guys know why?' I asked them. They went silent so I knew something was up 'Now your quiet huh, what happened?' I say. 'Vision I got you the files so you tell me please' I look at him. Nat shakes her head but Vision was honest with me 'Mr Stark is going on a mission tomorrow for a month'. 'What?!' I yell. Some Avengers oven running down from their bedrooms 'What's wrong?' Sam asks. 'Tony's going on a mission for a whole fucking month and didn't even bother to tell me!' I say, raising my voice. Just then the elevator door opens and Tony is standing there. Everybody goes quiet 'What, is something wrong?' Tony asks, stepping out of the elevator. 'Yes something is very much wrong, you lied to me for two god damn weeks!'. 'Who told you that..' he asks. 'Not important, why didn't you say you were going on a mission for a whole month!'. My voice turns from anger into sadness as tears roll down my cheeks. 'Guys let's give them so privacy' Steve said. They all left and Tony looked back at me 'I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I thought you would stress out' he tells me. I put my head in my hands then look up 'You really think that was the best option, me clueless of why you have been so clingy and needy for 2 weeks!' I say. Tears roll down my cheeks as Tony comes over and pulls me into a hug. 'I realise now it wasn't, but I'm going to miss you so much' Tony whispers into my ear. I rest my head on his shoulder, his shirt absorbing my tears. 'Please don't go, I can't live without you for a whole month!' I begged him. 'I'm really sorry darling, I asked Fury if someone else could do it but he refused, I don't want to leave just as much as you don't want me to leave' he says. He pulls away and wipes my cheeks with his thumb and smiles. 'Your going to be just fine, everyone else will be here' he adds. 'But you won't..' I said.

The next day it's time for Tony to leave and he's getting on the Jet. All the Avengers were behind me as they had said goodbye. I hugged Tony tightly and didn't let go. He kissed me softly then pulled away. I still didn't let go of him and bury my face into his neck. 'Baby I have to go now, you need let go' he tells me. I shake my head and my grip becomes even tighter. He tries to pull me away but I stay attached to him tightly. 'Babe seriously now' he says. 'No no no just stay' I mumble. Nat comes over and pulls me back off of Tony. She pulls me back with everyone else where they held my arms tightly while the flight took off. 'Let go please' I beg. They all let go when the jet was in the air and I couldn't do anything.