-𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦?-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲:

__________________________________

Here we all our, the Avengers daily dinner at the compound. Tony hires the most specified chefs for the night and gets everyone to preorder what they want, tonight he hired some Italian ones to make us all pasta. "Mummyyy I'm hungry!" Hope complains, pulling on my jeans. "Bubs you're gonna have to wait, let's go sit down huh?" I suggest, holding her hand and walking to the dining room.

The others were sitting down chatting when we came in so I helped Hope onto her chair and sat in between her and Clint

The others were sitting down chatting when we came in so I helped Hope onto her chair and sat in between her and Clint. "Hope, I've missed you so much, how was your first week at nursery?" Wanda asked, looking across the table at her. "It was fun, we made pictures and played superheroes!" Hope exclaimed. Wanda smiles and leans back "Sounds like so much fun, I'm so jealous, which superhero were you?" Wanda asked again. "I was Auntie Nat because she is the coolest superhero ever!" Hope replied.

Nat looked across the table "Thanks kiddo, your the coolest kid ever, we should have a tea party tomorrow to make everyone jealous!" Nat said. Wanda and I laughed as Hope nodded enthusiastically "Mummy can I pleaseeee stay with Auntie Nat tomorrow" she begged, giving me her puppy eyes just like Tony does. "Oh alright, go on then, I can't say no to that adorable face can I?".

Our food arrived a bit later and everyone was eating, not a lot of noise going round the table at all. "Daddy?" Hope suddenly asked, making everyone look towards us. "Yes munchkin?" Tony replied, putting his knife and fork down. "How are babies made?".

Sam tried to contain his laugh as Bruce choked on his wine and Clint just went bright red, containing his laugh. Everyone waited for a reply anticipatingly "Well..what do you think?" Tony said.

"I think that they come from the sky and a white bird with a halo carry's the baby down in a basket and puts it on the doorstep and taps on the door then flies away!" Hope exclaimed, clapping her hands. "Exactly, how are you so smart?" Wanda quickly answers.

A couple hours later Tony and I were about to leave as we decided Hope was going to stay here with Nat tonight, as she had her own room. I knelt down to Hopes level and hugged her "Alright sweetie, be good for Auntie Nat okay, I love you and sleep well, see you tomorrow, okay?" I told her, kissing her cheek. She nods and  runs away from Tony, Nat and I over to Thor

"Well so much for a bit of love to her dad" Tony said sarcastically making Nat laugh. "I'll give you some love later" I whispered in his ear. Tony smirked "I'm betting on it sweetheart" he replied making Nat usher us out of the door.

We got into the car and sped off along the road, all the way back to our beach house

We got into the car and sped off along the road, all the way back to our beach house. Tony rested his hand on my thigh on the drive back, inching it further and further up my leg unnoticeably. By the time we had parked the car Tony's fingers were fiddling with the lace on my underwear.

I giggled "Come on, we've got the house to ourselves" I said as we got out. We walked up to the door and I unlocked it as Tony smacked my ass "You're so hot" he said seductively. Tony slammed the door shut and kicked off his shoes as I threw my jumper across the room and Tony lifted me up.

As soon as I was up in his arms we collided our lips hungrily and made our way upstairs to the bedroom.

The next morning I woke up from the sound of rough rain pattering down hard on the roof. I glanced outside the window to see rain, just rain, it was tipping it down. Tony woke up a couple moments later and rubbed his eyes "Mmm, good morning babe, last night was amazing" he murmured.

I pulled the duvet further over us as it was a bit chilly and we were both stark naked. (Get my humour, it's so hilarious). "Agreed, we should get nights alone more often" I replied, resting my head on his chest. Tony rubbed my back "We've got a day without Hope, what do you wanna do?" he asked, peppering my neck with kisses. "Nothing, I want to do nothing but be lazy with you" I answered, turning on my side and kissing him passionately, Tony instantly replying to my actions.

We spent the rest of the day having sex, eventually getting Hope at 5pm.