-𝘏𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀- 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘, 𝘂𝗿𝗺 𝗮𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗴..𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲?
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲?*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I was minding my own business in the lab reading a magazine. Tony and Bruce were doing some sort of project for Fury to track down Loki so I had to entertain myself. Nat walked in 'Hey Y/N, you mind coming with me?' She asks politely. She had seen Steve storming down the halls making his way into here so she wanted me to leave so I didn't have to be part of it. 'Oh-urm sure, see you later babe!' I called out to Tony. He smiles at me as Nat takes me to the main quarters where Thor is sat. 'Thor and I were gonna play cards but it's three player game, mind joining?' She questions me again. 'No of course not, I was getting quite bored anyway'. We all started playing and Thor was starting to lose his cards to Nat and I. 'I swear to God, if this happens one more time!' Thor yells out in frustration. I giggle softly as he loses a card to Nat and flips the whole table over. 'I guess the game is over..' I muttered. She laughed then looked up in panic. 'What-?' I asked, then I heard it too. There was yelling coming from the lab, again. 'Shit' I mumbled, running upstairs and into the lab. Bruce was sitting down in the corner staring at Steve and Tony yelling at each other. 'Your a laboratory experiment Roger, everything special about you came out of a bottle!'. 'Tony enough!' Nat yelled. 'Really, like you, your nothing without your suit Stark, Howard was right to treat you the way he did!' Steve yelled at Tony. Those words hit Tony like bullets 'Steve what the fuck?!' I yelled. Tony looked away 'Yeah maybe you right Rogers, he didn't care about me, he treated me like I was a piece of shit, JUST LIKE I AM NOW!' Tony yelled back. Steve rolled his eyes and sat down. I walked over to Tony and placed a hand on his cheek 'Tony you listen to me, your not a piece of shit okay, you are the most kind, caring, handsome and loyal person I have ever met, lots of people care about you, don't you see that?' I ask sadly. He looks down then back at me 'I don't know what I would do without you..' he muttered. I hugged him as he nuzzled his face into my neck. 'Yeah yeah get on with your sappy love show, it's not a commercial!' Steve said. Nat walked over to him and punched him out cold, then looked at us two. 'What, he deserved it!' She said in her defence.