-𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

"Mummy this is delicious!" My 4yr old sister exclaimed, stabbing the chicken with her fork. "It really is" my dad added, helping her cut up the chicken. I giggled (I was 12) and continued eating. "Oh you silly girl!" My mum sighed sarcastically and finished it with a small chuckle, wiping my 1yr old sisters mouth from the food she just dribbled out.

There was two loud knocks at the door and an "OPEN UP!". My dad ushered my mum and sisters upstairs as he went to answer the door. "Go into the bathroom and sit in bathtub" my mum whispered, placing my younger sisters in there. I nodded as my youngest sister was placed on my lap, my other sister clutching onto my arm tightly. There was a gun shot from downstairs as I covered their mouths, tears spilling down my cheeks.

Then the bathroom door was kicked down, knocking my mum off her feet and shooting her in the head. We screamed as my 4yr old sister was dragged out the bathroom and head shoved into the toilet. She squirmed as I cried along with my other sister, eventually she stopped and went limp then got thrown down the stairs. I begged them not to hurt me and my sister but they just grabbed her out my arms, smashed the window and threw her out of it. "No, no please!" I screamed, shaking horrendously. Two men grabbed my arms and injected something in me, knocking me out cold.

"Y/N! Wake up!" A deep voice yelled. I screamed and jolted upwards, all the Avengers surrounding mine and Tony's bed. My body was shaking like hell, the sweat and my salty tears mixing on my pale cheeks. Tony immediately pulled me onto his lap and hugged me tightly, kissing my forehead. "Are you okay Y/N?" Bruce asked, quite concerned like everyone else. "Stupid question" Clint elbowed him in the arm. My breathing was shaky and fast as Tony ushered everyone out the room back to bed.

"It's okay, it's okay I'm here, I'm here baby, it was just a nightmare, nothing happened, your safe with me" Tony whispered into my ear, rubbing my back gently. He gently collided his lips onto mine, massaging my hands as he did so. This thankfully steadied my breathing and he pulled away, wiping the sweat off my face with a tissue. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me, caressing my cheek with his thumb. "I-I" I stuttered. "It's okay, we can talk about it tomorrow" Tony whispered, locking eyes with me. I nodded slowly as he took my jumper off leaving me in a sports bra so I wouldn't get too hot.

Tony layed back down and pulled me into him, my head resting on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist. "I love you Y/N, never forget that, your always going to be safe with me, I promise" he whispered. I drift off to sleep and Tony falls asleep once I fell asleep, making sure I was okay.