-𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘦-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

'Guys I'm boreddd' Peter complained. Tony shot him a look 'Tony leave the kid alone, how about we play truth or dare?' Nat asked. 'Sure, I don't mind' I said. 'I'll start, Tony truth or dare?' Clint asked. 'Dare, of course' Tony replied. Clint smirked 'I dare you to put one of Y/N's dresses on. I spat my drink into my glass and burst out laughing. Everyone joined in 'Barton you'll pay for this!' Tony yelled, walking upstairs. 'You don't mind Y/N, I mean your dresses are pretty expensive' Bruce checked. I smiled at him 'I don't mind, Jarvis start recording!' I asked. 'Of course Miss Y/L/N'. Just then Tony walked out in my longest, black dress. Nat and I started laughing is hard and fell on the floor together. 'Mr Stark you look so funny!' Peter says. He rolled his eyes 'Yeah yeah, not another living soul here of sees about this okay?' Tony orders before walking out the room and changing. Nat and I were still in the floor until Tony came back in wearing his suit and pulled me back up onto the sofa. 'Your mean babe' he groaned. I giggled 'Sorry hun' I pecked his cheek. 'Right, Thor truth or dare?' Tony asked. 'Truth!' He said. 'When was the last time you had sex?'. I coughed and nodded my head towards Peter 'Kid let's get you another Fanta' I said quickly, leading him over to the bar. 'Thanks Y/N..' he said quietly. I smiled at him, walking around the bar. 'You don't wanna be with them all the time, trust me' I told him, opening the fridge. I got the van out then got a glass and poured some ice in it. Then I poured the Fanta in and gave it to him 'Here kid, let's go back to the others' I told him. We went and sat back down 'So Thor said-.' Clint started. 'Shut up, Thor choose someone!' I exclaimed. Clint smirked and then looked back at Thor 'Natasha, truth or dare?' Thor asks. 'Let's go for dare then' she said, sipping her drink. 'Okay, I dare you to down these 5 shots' he said, placing them in front of her. 'Easy!' She said, downing them all within 10 seconds. 'Show off' Tony muttered. 'Right, Y/N truth or dare?' She asked me. 'Dare I guess' I replied. A grin formed on her face 'Go to the top of Stark tower and jump off into the pool'. 'Are you crazy?!' Tony yelled. 'It's babe, you can be there to catch me' I said, taking my shoes and purse off. I put the jewellery in my bag and went to the elevator and went to the roof. Peering over the edge, I saw everyone looking up at me, next to the purple-lit pool. 'DO IT!' Steve yelled. Tony stamped on his foot and looked back up at me. I took a deep breath and jumped, heading straight for the pool. I dived in without a splash and came to the surface 'I-It's f-freezing' I shivered. 'Your welcome!' Nat said. She was standing next to the heat pump which was on zero. I clambered out of the pool to be met by Tony with towel. 'Come here baby' Tony said, wrapping the towel around me. He squeezed my hair out and hugged me, rubbing my back. 'Mr Stark I'm gonna go to bed, Goodnight' Peter said. I looked at Tony's watch and it was 9pm 'I-I'm coming too!' I stuttered. 'What, but you can't!' Tony said. I shook my head and walked upstairs with Peter then going into the bathroom. I had a nice, hot shower and changed into some pyjamas and went back downstairs.

 I had a nice, hot shower and changed into some pyjamas and went back downstairs

'So, which shower was better Y/N?' Clint asked. I through a pillow at him and sat down next to Tony. He pulled me onto his lap and rested his head on my shoulder. 'Your not funny Barton' I said. 'It's only 10pm and your already showering?' Steve asked. I smiled slightly 'Where's Nat, I've got a surprise for her?' I asked, taking a water pistol out my pocket. Thor quickly pointed over to the bar, she was hiding behind the counter. I sprinted over and shot her continuously. 'Y/NNNNNNN st-stooppp' Nat squealed. My gun ran out so I threw it on the floor and got the bucket of ice and dumped it on her head. 'IT'S FUCKING FREEZING' she screamed. 'Now you know how I felt!' I yelled. I heard distant laughing as I crouched Dow next to her. 'Now that we've both been soaked, how about we soak everyone else?' She asked. I smirked and we opened our secret flood board then shut it, crawling into the floor above them. We went into our secret, pranking room where there was a massive bucket of water, as big as the pool. It was right above where everyone was sitting. 'Where's Nat and Y/N?' I heard Bruce ask. We covered our mouths and Nat went over to the leaver. I peered over the edge, looking down at them all. Steve saw my reflection and looked up. I covered my mouth with one finer and he stood up, backing away fro nowhere everyone else was. 'What the hell are you doing Rogers?' Tony asked. Then Nat pulled the leaver and a gush of water fell over everyone. We burst out laughing and looked over the edge. 'Right, you two are gonna get it!' Clint yelled. We quickly shut the gap and disguised the room as normal walls again. There were footsteps around the room we were in, Tony was in his suit, Thor had his hammer, Clint had arrows and Steve and Bruce were just looking around. 'Babe come out pleaseeee' Tony whined. We opened the leaver and jumped onto the couches the shut it, going into the floor boards to Nat's room.

She locked then door and we both fell back on the bed giggling. 'Girls night?' She asked. I nodded and layed down as she changed. She climbed in next to me 'We should do that more often' she whispers. I giggled and gave her a thumbs up before falling asleep.

It was now 2am and the others were still looking until there was banging on the door. 'Romanoff if you don't open this door I'll blast it to fucking bits!' Tony yelled. We slowly stirred and looked at each other. 'Leave him, he won't disturb his girlfriend if your fast asleep!' Nat quickly whispered. I nodded and we both faked sleeper, holding hands tightly under the duvet. There was an loud bang as the door was blown open and everyone ran in. 'Awww, she's so cute' Tony muttered. 'Yeah well they got us wet!' Clint yelled. 'Shut up, don't you dare wake her up, I'm taking her to bed!' Tony whisper shouted. He got out of his suit and picked me up, Nat let go of my hand. He carried me to our room and tucked me in, kissing my forehead. 'Night baby' he whispered. I smiled to myself, he obviously noticed. 'You are awake you little minx' he said, laying down next to me. I turned to look at him 'Sorry baby, I figured you would've noticed but it turns out Steve did' I whispered. 'Yeah yeah he's a real smart arse' He whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled 'I love you' I whispered and fell back asleep.