-𝘋𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 1𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

All the Avengers were sat in the living room chatting until Nat suggested something "How about we go on holiday together?". We all looked in here direction "That doesn't sound to bad" Clint replied. "But I've got to finish lots of work" Bruce complained. "Finish it later, don't be such a party pooper" Sam stated in his direction. Steve shook his head "What about our missions?". "Loosen up Capsicle, when was the last time you went on holiday?" Tony said. Steve rolled his eyes in Tony's response "Let's go to the Caribbean!" Wanda suggested. Everyone nodded their head in agreement with Wanda "Oh Tony we are going to have so much fun, we can go out for dinner and go for a night time swim it will be amazing!" I say smiling. He raises an eyebrow "I've got a few things in mind". Bucky gagged on the water he was just drinking and spat it out all over Sam's lap. "Watch it!" Sam stamped on his foot. "I'm gonna do something on that island with you that will take your breath away" I tell Tony. "Cours- uh, righ- are you- what?" Tony stutters. Bruce eyes widen and Nat makes a disgusted noise with her mouth. "Snorkelling!" I say. Thor bursts out laughing "T-The man of metal- haha- thought that- haha" he yelled. Clint smirked "Dirty mind, dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind" he spoke loud and clearly. My eyebrows furrowed "Anthony Edward Stark you-!" I start but Nat covers my mouth. "Let's not move any further into this conversation, agreed?" She looks at everyone. Tony nods and avoids eye contact with me as he knows this isn't the last of hearing it.