1. What Time Is It? Graduation

"The party may begin!"

Carlos and Seb walk into Ashlyn's house, which is full of summer decorations, it was so beautiful.

"Hey, couple goals!" Ashlyn walks down the stairs and gives her favorite gay couple a hug. "I'm gonna go grab a cup," Seb says before speeding off. "What's up with him?" Ashlyn asks Carlos, who just shrugs his shoulders. "He said he had to ask his parents if he could go camping, after that, he's just been acting a little weird."

"Maybe it'll be his first time far away from the farm" Ashlyn suggests.

____________________________________________________________

Seb's POV

I don't have any money, that's I've never been able to get Carlos gifts that are good enough, and my parents don't have enough money to send me to camp. I just...don't really know how to tell Carlos yet. Am I being a bad boyfriend?

____________________________________________________________

When Seb comes back, Carlos then notices Ashlyn's amazing outfit. "I need to know who did this and when I can get an appointment," he says clearly. Ashlyn was wearing long sleeve dark denim overalls, a bright yellow tank top, a purple neckerchief, and black boots, with bright blue and yellow hair extension in her orange hair.

 Ashlyn was wearing long sleeve dark denim overalls, a bright yellow tank top, a purple neckerchief, and black boots, with bright blue and yellow hair extension in her orange hair

"Kourtney cam over again and did me, Gina, and EJ up in a summer theme which I'm in love with!"  She whips her long hair and twirls for the boys. "I'm jealous" Carlos admits.

"Well, we're giving High School Musical 2 another try, aren't we?"

Gina walks down the stairs. "Gina!" Seb exclaims. Gina starts to pose for the boys as she walks down with Kourtney walking down too. Gina was wearing a white sleeveless floral blouse, light blue jeans, and white shoes, with a few bracelets.

 Gina was wearing a white sleeveless floral blouse, light blue jeans, and white shoes, with a few bracelets

"That's not all," Kourtney smirks. The costume designer of the last 2 plays was wearing a vibrant white shirt, an embellished blue denim jacket, a light yellow skirt, and bright white heeled boots, along with hoop earrings and a few bracelets. She motions for her friends to move away from the stairs.