Shallow Lake Dance! Preparing

Miss Jenn and Dewy went into town to grab a cup of coffee together. "I'll be right back," Dewey says before heading to the bathroom. Miss Jenn pours raw sugar into her cup of coffee when she hears a voice behind her.

"Raw sugar? Always predictable."

"You always follow me, everyone, do ya hun?" Miss Jenn smirks. "Well, you shook up my world, huh" Zach grins. "Like a smooth dance," he says before doing a little dance, moving his hips back and forth.

"No, Zackey, no more mind games," Miss Jenn says, seriously. "I am fully devoted to my children having the time of their lives this summer...while crushing you in the LA Theater Competition. And with our real armor for Night Falls, I'm not worried about you show...about a camp."

"Knights?" Zack asks.

"Knights" Miss Jenn repeats with a smug grin.

"Jennie!" Dewey calls.

"Knights, but have fun with your denim jacket" Miss Jenn smirks before walking out. As she and her brother leave, Shawn and Lily approach him. "I still don't like her" Lily rolls her eyes.

"Knights? Uncle Zack, how are we gonna compete with that?" Shawn crosses his arms.

"Don't worry kids, our time is coming" Zack assures them. "Give it time."

Bryan and Kourtney were in the dressing room, Bryan was trying on his outfit for the party tonight. "Keep in mind, this is not the final part" Kourtney reminds her brother. "Nah, it's great, Kourt" Bryan smiles. "I mean, blue hair, rock style, it's gonna be awesome!"

"I mean, this looks exactly like, just wanna try" Bryan slides to the left and does a little spin

"I mean, this looks exactly like, just wanna try" Bryan slides to the left and does a little spin. Kourtney moves a little back. "You need some more room?" She jokes, making Bryan laugh. "Sorry, sis. I have this pretty cool dance number tonight."

"Okay, sir" Kourtney chuckles, giving her brother a high-five. "Yeah, me, Kaden, a few others, and Howie's helping me rehearse."

"Howie can dance?"

"I meant the song" he chuckles. But he's also helping Howie with a little secret...

_____________________________________________________

Bryan's POV

So Howie told me something really big on my sister's Opening Night. I was pretty shocked, not gonna lie, but it doesn't really change my view of him. But Kourtney...she might change him. But you know what, I'll be here when he tells her, to comfort both of them.

_____________________________________________________

"You know...I'm proud of you, right?" Kourtney says, confusing Bryan. "Ha, okay, mom."

"I'm serious," she says. "I know you've always kinda been seen as my little brother, but I'm happy you're starting to be your own person. And I'm proud of you."