It's Goin' Down! Peace Or War

"What are you doing here?" Anna crosses her arms, staring at the guilty party. "Breaking and entering is a crime, ya know."

"You should know, you all took our Queen of Mean crown," Val says, and Carlos points in agreement.

"We don't even have a use for that stupid crown" Riley rolls her eyes.

"What did you call my work?" Kourtney snaps, but Jet quickly interferes. "Listen, I'm sure your crown is amazing, but we're on different leagues. We don't need your crown so there's no use stealing it." Knowing gJet had no part in this made Nora grin.

"How'd you even know we were here?" Carlos asks.

"Your lookout was, how you say...terrible" Antione explains.

"Harper, you had one job" Carlos scoffs, looking at Harper who walks in with Jack. "Nevermind that, just give us back our crown!" Nini demands. There was no need for this to get more out of hand than it already was.

"News flash: we don't have it," Jake says. "We're on different roads right now so why would we steal your crown?"

"Why'd you steal our beast mask?" EJ glares. As the others begin to argue, the adults walk in, to their surprise. "Oh, I see you're not the only one snooping around," Zack says.

"We'll leave as soon as you give us our beast mask" Gina plants her hands on her hip. If anyone knew anything about stealing, it's her, not for good reasons, but still. "For the last time, we don't have it," Anna says. "Why don't you guys stay in your second place lane while we focus on the grand prize."

"We've actually never been second place before, you'll have to tell us all about it" Gina tilts her head at the girl who's also playing Uma. "Says the group that dropped out the Menkies" Shawn says.

"Sometimes winning isn't everything" Howie crosses his arms at his former "Friends." "Of course, we have total respect for that, especially for traitors" Lily tilts her head at the dark-haired boy.

"Call him a traitor one more time, I'm gonna have to take off my earrings" Kourtney threatens, but Howie grabs her shoulder in an effort to calm her down. If she can fight her own battles, so can he. If only he felt the same about secrets...

"I thought we all found a way on the same page, we have our own stuff, we have yours, there's no reason for this to get out of hand," Lily says, looking at Ricky, who secretly shows a grin. "You guys...we did look everywhere" Ricky shrugs, he was trying to see the good in her.

"They probably hid it in another room," Jessie says. Nini saw how Ricky looked at Lily, she looked back and saw that EJ and Gina did too. Lily was still smiling her evil smile at the curly-haired boy. "What's with them?" Gina whispers.

"Realistically: she's a witch and Ricky's under her spell" EJ whispers.

"That's realistic" Gina giggles, placing a hand on EJ's chest. "Maybe he's not lying," Nini says, looking at her curly-haired ex and blonde enemy. There was definitely something going on between them, and they wanted to find out.

"Look, you're cheaters, just admit it and give us back our crown" Ashlyn demands. As much as she hates Lily, she wanted to put this rivalry to an end.

"You know, I think you're letting the whole, Princess Belle thing get into your head" Lily scoffs. Big Red quickly shakes his head. She's wrong, Ashlyn was amazing!

"Would you just admit it?" Zack says. "You guys don't have the chops...just like Jennie."

"Oh, my children have what it takes" Miss Jenn makes clear.

"And does Miss Jenn!" Carlos says. The others start to agree but XCamp North starts to roll their eyes. "Please, you guys don't even have the chops for tv."

"Ya know what, let's just wait until the theater competition" Bryan crosses his hands. "We'll see who has the chops then"

"Or we could figure it out now," Zack says, confusing the others. "Explain" Jack crosses his arms.

"We challenge Camp Shallow Lake to a good-old street-style dance-off."

"You're kidding, right?" Jet asks as the others start to chatter. "A little camp battle to a Descendants song chosen at random. You show us your way, we'll show you outs. We'll see which camp has what it takes. No costumes or anything, just talent."

"Well, Zackey, you know I'm always up for good old competition" Miss Jenn smirks. But at the end of the day, it all comes down to the kids." The adults look at the kids for their answer, it was their talent they'll be showing off after all.

"Come on, Shallow Lake, unless you don't have what it takes" Riley smirks. "And let's be honest here," Riley says. "Maybe your Mal is letting this famous 'Rose Song' get to her head."

As Nini lets out a gasp, EJ, playing and being the big brother of the group, is quick to defend his friends. "No one outshines this cast. You're on."

"Perfect, 10-minute warm-up, then we handle this, theatre style" Zack smirks before they all walkout. The Camp Shallow Lakers share concerned looks before following. Another dance-battle.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Howie asks his girlfriend. "Howie, I know you went to their school, but we have to defend Shallow Lake."

"I know that, but I know my school, they're definitely up to something. We're better than...you're better than this."

"Hey, you are too," Kourtney says. If only she knew.

What do you guys think Howie is hiding from Kourtney? So far, Bryan is the only one who knows, but I would love to know your guesses, it's not gonna be revealed until the end of the story, hehe. Do you guys Camp North stole it or just one alone?? And it looks like everyone on Season 3 is wrapped, I can't wait to finally see it. Can't wait for you guys to see the next chapter, take a guess on what the song will be. Stay safe and have agreat day or night, wherever you are.

And look at this, this is from another background dancer