It's On! The New Camp Counselors

The new Camp Counselors listen to Val about being camp counselors. "Yes, it does come with a few responsibilities, but once you get the hang of it, it's really fun. You get to take campers on hikes, teach fun classes, and a lot more. In fact, here are the new classes." Val attaches a piece of paper to a bulletin board, the gang looks at it for a few minutes then smiles at each other. 

"What team?" Ricky asks.

"WILDCATS!"

The gang quickly makes their way to their classes. Nini, Val, Nora, Harper, and Ashlyn are teaching music classes. Ricky, Seb, Jack, and Howie are teaching students how to play instruments. Gina, Carlos, Big Red, Bryan, Jessie, and Kaden are teaching dance classes. EJ is teaching an acting class and Kourtney is teaching a designing class.

This isn't easy at first, the group got all their rooms wrong, teaching was too hard and some of the campers were out of control. As they argue with each other, they try to figure out what to do. "Okay, you guys, you guys, stop it!" Nini says, getting their attention. "This is hard, I know, but we can do this! Find your classes and do your best."

The others give her a nod, they grab their clipboards and walk off.

In dance class, Gina, Big Red, Bryan, Jessie, Kaden, and Carlos make a plan. "Okay, tap dancers, come with me," Big Red says. Half of the class walks to the other side of the room with Big Red, who hands them their special shoes and the others stay with the rest. "Okay, after usu!" Gina says and the group starts to demonstrate and the rest copy their moves.

Ricky, Seb Jack, and Howie are teaching the campers how to play instruments, they were now dividing the camper into teams. "Okay, who wants to learn how to play guitar?" Jack asks and a few campers raise their hands. He starts to ask about drums and pianos and more people start to raise their hands. "Okay, Howie, you and I can teach guitars, Seb you teach a piano and Ricky, drums," he says. The boys nod their heads and take their half of the campers.

Nini, Val, Nora, Harper, and Ashlyn world together to conduct a choir. "Louder!" Val says and the rest begin to sing. They were all in perfect harmony. "Great!" Harper smiles and the 5 girls join together in a group hug.

EJ was teaching his class about acting. He has them acting out scenes from Descendants 3. "This is a job for pirates!" A black girl says to a blonde one, them and a few more groups of students acting out Uma's big entrance for the movie. EJ chose that scene cause he was most excited for that one, guess why. "Perfect!" EJ claps his hands.

Kourtney shows her class a pink piece of fabric, holding it next to a boy. "This is perfect for him, right?" She asks and the rest of the students agree.

Nini walks out of the room and the girls follow. They find the rest of the group leading their kids out. They all wave at each other, this was working, it was great!

Elsewhere, EJ was walking near the lake and finds Nora by the lake. Nora was watching Jet play his piano by the water, singing

"Nora?" EJ asks. A shocked Nore jumps as she turns around. "Hey, EJ!" She smiles, trying to play it off.

"What are you doing?" The long brown-haired boy asks. "Um, lifeguard duty," she says, coming out more of a question than an answer. "Can't be too sure. Just one last look, all clear!" She says before taking one last look at Jet and walking off.

EJ starts to laugh and walks off.

Gina is in the Mess Hall as EJ approach her. "So what can I do to pull you away from this clipboard?" EJ asks. "As much as I'd love to, Jack and I are gonna teach a few kids how to dance again."

"Oh? Really?" EJ asks, trying not to let it get to him. "Yeah, it's just for fun and we really enjoy dancing, we have a lot in common."

"That's nice" EJ smiles, but inside he was a bit jealous. He was never much of a dancer and that's what Gina loved to do. "But I mean, if you wanna go on a date, we could always-"