Shallow Lake Dance! Boys and the Outdoors

The Shallow Lakers were rehearsing for Descendants 3, they were rehearsing the proposal scene. "Now, Mal, Ben, can we have you to the stage," Carlos says.

Nini and Ricky give each other an awkward smile before walking to the stage.

_____________________________________________________

Nini's POV

There's no need for this to be weird, Ricky and I are friends now, even if we have to kiss, it's only one time. There's no need to be weird, besides, it won't mean anything.

_____________________________________________________

Ricky's POV

She said it won't mean anything? That hurts a bit but it doesn't matter. It's just a play, besides, I'm kinda hanging with Lily on the side now, so why should it mean something to kiss Nini again. You know what? She's right, it doesn't mean anything

_____________________________________________________

"Now remember," Miss Jenn starts. "What Mal and Ben have is true love. They were able to mend the feud between heroes and villains against their parent's wishes. Let's begin. Take from Did I Mention."

EJ starts to play a guitar and Ricky sings a small part of Ben's solo

(Ricky)
I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her and I won't never stop
I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me
But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees

Ricky bends down on one knee in front of Nini. Big Red tosses him the box for the next scene. "Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever." Ricky opens the small box which reveals the prop ring, gold with a purple gem. Nini lets out a smile like how Mal did.

"Mal, will you marry me? Will you e my Queen?"

Carlos points to Harper, who quickly repeats her line, "NO!"

"Yes," Nini says. The other cast members start to kiss. Ricky and Nini hesitate for a little, but they give each other a kiss, pressing their lips against each other. It didn't mean anything anymore, that spark that used to be there isn't anymore. They pull away and Carlos and Miss Jenn give out claps.

"Amazing, VKs and Ben," Miss Jenn smiles. "Now, since some of you are going to bring your amazing talents to the party tonight you can take the rest of the day off, go have fun so we can be ready for the party!"

The Shallow Lakers start to chatter to each other as they walk out of the Practice Room. "So...it's pretty weird, right?" Ricky says to Nini. "Having to kiss again?"

"Well, I mean, it's only one time, but yeah, it's pretty weird thinking of our entire emotional journey, but...we got this."

"Yep," Ricky smiles. The two share a moment before walking off, chuckling.

Nini catches up with Kourtney and Gina as they take a hike. "Hey, do you guys wanna tell us the news yet?" Gina asks. Nini had totally forgotten about that. "Well, I'm thinking about showing Jamie The Rose Sing."

Gina and Kourtney smile brightly, they had trying to convince Nini for weeks. "What changed your mind?" Kourtney asks. "EJ," Nini explains. "He kinda helped me figure it out during the whole Water Balloon game."

"See? Told you he was good" Gina giggles to Kourtney. "I don't care," Kourtney starts. "If he breaks your heart, I'll break him. But yeah, he's cool...and fine."

"Slow down, girl, you have Howie."

"Speaking of, are you two okay?" Nini asks. "Yeah, we came to an understanding about the whole 'first kiss' thing, looks like we're on the same page."