Father's Day!

The Shallow Lakers are rehearsing. "Okay, let's go ver Audrey's first confrontation with Mal. Harper, remember, Audrey is filled with anger that Ben chose, I'm so sorry, Nini, a villain over her, a perfect princess."

Harper and Nini walk up to the center stage and Miss Jenn gives them the "Action!"

"I was hoping you were home" Harper grins as she recites her lines. "Is this a joke?" Nini asks. "What are you doing with the crown and the scepter?"

"Well, I wanted them so I took them. You of all people should understand that, Mal." Harper leans down with the Scepter like she was about to cast a spell. "Wait, Audrey! Stop! Don't use that!"

"I thought you liked spells."

"Okay, Audrey-"

"QUIET!" Harper snaps. "Look, that's not a toy, it's dangerous!"

"I want to be dangerous! My life was perfect until you stole it. Auradon turned its back on me. It's time for a little payback."

"Audrey, wait!"

Harper then flicks her Scepter and Nini leaves. The background dancer meant to play Mal as an old hag comes on stage in costume. "You think Ben will love you now, you old hag?" Harper laughs. "You'll pay the price for what you did and so will all of Auradon."

Kourtney, Big Red, and Nora run into the scene. EJ would've been there too, but he's not at the camp. "So long, suckers."

"And scene" Miss Jenn smiles. "That was amazing, children! Well, I think that's enough rehearsal for today. Enjoy the rest of the day."

As the others walkout, the groups walk in pairs. "Have you guys seen EJ?" Gina asks. "Oh, he went back to visit his parents," Nini says, but sees Gina's deminer. She seemed a bit upset, she had a glare on her face and was wearing all dark colors. "Hey, you okay?" Nini asks, making the other girls notice.

"I'm fine," the braided-hair girl says, crossing her arms. She wasn't a big fan of Father's Day, there was a lot of drama in her family.

"Is there something you wanna talk about?" Ashlyn asks.

"Don't do this, please" Gina simply says before walking away fastly, confusing the others. "Is she always like that?" Val asks.

"Yeah, pretty much" Ricky shrugs, but Nini nudges his shoulder.

"Only when she's guarding herself," Ashlyn says. "Maybe something's making her upset."

Before the others could think about their friend, Kourtney walks up, talking frantically on the phone. "Are you sure? You don't need me to come? I can always make the drive with someone. Are you sure? Okay, keep me posted. Bye!"

"Who was that?" Nora asks as Kourtney gets off her phone. "Bryan. He went to the subway to visit dad, but it got delayed so he's stuck inside."

"Wow! That's terrible!"

'Yep, this is why I don't take subways."

"Well, does he know how long he'll be in there?" Big Red asks.

"I don't know. I just hope he'll be okay."

The others split up. Ricky and Big Red walk into their cabin room. "So what are you getting your dad?" Big Red asks. "Is my blessing to let him date Miss Jenn not enough?"

"It would be...if you have told him that on Father's Day, but you didn't, so you gotta do something else."

"Alright, fine, I'll think of something" Ricky sighs.

______________________________________________________

Ricky's Talking Head

It can't be too hard to find something for my dad. I don't mean to be rude, but my dad's...pretty simple. He doesn't need that much, it can't be too hard to find something for the guy

______________________________________________________

Nini and Ashlyn walk into their cabin room to find Gina knitting. "Oh, hey, G" Nini grins. "You okay."

"Yeah, just knitting." The girls know that something's wrong with Gina, she didn't even look up at them. "Okay, Gina, something's definitely up with you, you know you can talk to us."

"Nothing's wrong with me, okay!" Gina snaps at them. Nini and Ashlyn give each other a stare before walking away. "Wait, no, guys, I didn't mean to..." Gina starts, but her friends were already gone. Frustrated, tears start to fall from her eyes. She hated Father's Day.

"Is she okay?" Nini asks. If she didn't wanna tell her then it must be a deep problem, cause now they each other anything.

"I don't know," Ashlyn says. "But I think we should find out."

Jack walks by the lake and sees Harper. She was crying. What was wrong. "Wanna tell me why you're crying or is this like a personal thing? Either way, I wanna know."

Harper lets out a small giggle, at least something was able to make her laugh today. "Father's Day. I haven't talked to my dad since I came. I told you he didn't support my dream and we had a big fight before I came here."

"What happened?"

"I told my parents about the camp, and my dad told me to forget my ridiculous fantasy and start to see the real world, I argued back and said I could make my dream I reality. And he said if I left, I wasn't his daughter anymore. I asked my mom to drop me off and she did, saying she loves me no matter what."

Jack was honestly shocked. He knew she and her dad weren't on the same, but still. He had to find a way to cheer her up somehow. "I'm sorry, Harp. But come on."

"Where are we going?" Harper asks as Jack helps her up. "We're gonna spend the day together. I'm gonna help you get your mind off your dad in any way I can."

"Aww, thanks Jack, that means a lot."

"Well, let's get started."

So, the first draft was supposed to be on the 4th of July because there has to be an episode of that, but I couldn't find out what to do. And with Father's Day, I can dive deeper into EJ, Jet, Gina, and Harper's storyline, so I'm so sorry if you wanted a 4th of July episode. I really hope this makes up for it. Why do you think Gin hates Father's Day? The answer will be revealed later. The next chapter is gonna focus on the whereabouts of Bryan and EJ, si get ready for them (and an original EJ solo, AS HE DESERVES). And I am so excited for ZOMBIES 3!! My theory is that the aliens arrive in Seabrook looking for the Alien Princess or something like that, which is Addison. Or maybe Addison is a hybrid of a zombie, werewolf, vampire, and alien. I just can't wait! Stay safe and have a great day or night, wherever you are.

And look at Matt! He looks so AWESOME!!