The Props! Problem Solver

Miss Jenn and Mr. Mazzara were hanging at the factory, waiting for the work to be done. Miss Jenn was happy that Mr. Mazzara had come with her, maybe that means he made his decision. "Thank you, Benjamin...for being here for me."

Miss Jenn's hands settle on top of Mr. Mazzara, who tenses up at first. He was still thinking of his decision for her, but he very much liked living in the moment for the first time. Before he could even get a word in the power goes out.

"I don't think that's good," he says.

"WHY ISN'T THE BACKUP GENERATOR WORKING?" A worker shouts.

"Excuse me, worker!" Miss Jenn calls at one of them. "Is something wrong? Have you not paid your electric bill?"

"We have, we don't know what's going on now, but by the looks of it, we'll either have to wait or start all over."

"Start all over?" That was all Miss Jenn said before she fainted. Thankfully, Mazzara was there to catch her. "She'll be okay, she just needs a minute."

"Yeah, I'm sorry sir. What keeps the backdrops looking so smooth is the speed of the brushes. When the power cut off and the brushes slowed downed, it doesn't look as good as it should. Especially for a show like what y'all are putting on."

"So, what's the estimated time it'll be done now?"

"If we get the power back on right now, between five-thirty and six. Is that okay?"

"Yes, we'll be okay. Is there a place to sit...she'll need it."

The girls were in the store, brainstorming. Their solution might need them to buy some more stuff. "Wait, I got it!" Nini grins. "This is crazy, but what if we painted fabric."

"I like it, continue," Kourtney tells her.

"You said there was magenta fabric, right? We'll just paint them a dark purple, we could totally get away with that, couldn't we?"

"That could totally work" Val plants her hands on her hips with a smile. "Alright, so Gina, Ashlyn, Kourtney, Val, you guys go get the fabric, we'll go get the paint. We can actually make this work!"

Ashlyn lets out a loud squeal as the girls disperse into 2 separate directions. "Hey, how do you think the boys are doing?" Val asks them. "If EJ was having any problems, I'm sure he would've called one of us" Gina shrugs.

"She's right," Ashlyn agrees. "If they were having any problems, they would've told us."

The boys were having major problems!

They were stuck on the sidewalk with a car with a blown tire on a hot summer day. They were so hit. "Okay, I am sweating, but that is where I draw the line. Where is Howard?"

"It's alright, Carlos, give it some time" Ricky assures him. Though, EJ was starting to lose hope himself. "How do you think the girls are doing?" Seb asks, trying to get their minds off of their problem.

"I'm sure they're fine" EJ shrugs. "G said she would call me if anything happened."

"Why don't we do something to take our mind off things?" Big Red asks.

"Yeah, like bond over our hatred for Camp North and Zack Roy" Carlos snickers, making the others laugh. "Like that rude french kid who always flirts with Ashlyn in front of me."

"Or that weird guy who was with Nini" Ricky rolls his eyes.

"Don't get me started on Lily" Carlos snickers. While the others did laugh, EJ and Big Red share a nervous stare with Ricky, who just shrugs it off. "She has to be the meanest of them all."