It's On! Show Me, Show Me, Show Me, Show Me

The next day, Lily, Shawn, and the rest of the group were together. "I'm telling you guys, we're Camp North" Lily tells the group. "The others are plotting against us, I have a nose for these things."

"You think so, huh?" Anna asks.

"I know so," Lily says.

"What do you think they're planning?" Shawn asks

"SHALLOW LAKE!" they hear.

They turn and see the other camp. Nini and Gina are leading campers in the Camp Rock 2 cheer routine (Cause let's be honest, we all want this)

Nini looks at the main group of Camp North and smirks. Lily raises her eyebrows and shakes her head. In the back, EJ, Ricky, and Big Red bring the music, Ricky playing not his usual guitar, but Shallow Lake's electric guitar. "SHALLOW LAKE!"

The Shallow Lakers march into Camp North's Amphitheater, shocking their rival camp. "SHALLOW LAKE! BOOM!" They say, ending their cheer. Dressed in fabulous clothes made by Kourtney and Harper, Nini takes the lead as Camp North's main gang approaches her.

Nini's Outfit

"What do think you're doing?" Lily asks

"Crashing your party," the rising star says, taking a step closer to him. "You guys tried to steal our Campers the other night, but we're back, and better than ever. So here's our response. Camp Shallow Lake vs Camp North: The LA Theater Competition. Got anything to say now?"

"Drums!" Jack from Camp North says. One of the drummers starts to play the one song everyone knows all too well.

"A little guitar please," Big Red tells Ricky, who starts playing.

(Kaden)
One, two, three, four

(Nini)
I hope you ready for the time of your life
Just look at me
I put a gleam in your eye
Buckle up, we're gonna take you for a ride

As the others start to dance, Ashlyn takes center stage and faces off her enemy, Lily. "Get her, cuz!" EJ supports her.

Ashlyn's Outfit