The Wings! Team Wonderstudy

Gina went back to her Cabin. Nini had asked her to meet her there. When she walks in, she finds Nini with her song journal in her hand. "Hey, Nini, what are you doing?"

"When I saw your face...when you were heartbroken about EJ. That's how I once felt about Ricky. You and EJ are amazing, you both have been through a lot and you're both forces of nature, everything you both have done has proven that, and even though he's going to college...I don't want what happened to me and Ricky to happen to you."

"So...that's sweet, but what do you want to do?"

"Write a song" Nini smirks. Gina raises her eyebrow as her friend continues. "Let's write a song, maybe EJ will react to it differently than Ricky did."

"Let's pray" both girls laugh. "Thanks for doing this, Nini."

"How else do I say thanks to the girl who literally got me a Record Deal with her brother!"

Ricky led EJ out of the Theater room and into their cabin. "Ri, what's up?"

Ricky turns back at his friend. "When you talked about being jealous of losing Gina to another guy...that's how I thought of Nini when she was with you. And when I got her back, I did stupid things cause I was jealous...and I lost her. You and Gina have something worth fighting for, bro."

"Thanks, but what do I do?"

"We should write a song."

"Um, I'm not the best at that."

"Please, last semester, Ashlyn showed me and Big Red 'a Billion Sorry, ooh'" Ricky lets out a laugh as he grabs his song journal. "Of course she did" EJ rolls his eyes. The next thing he does after this: kills Ashlyn.

The group was discussing their plans, the boys explain their plans to the girls. "So you guys couldn't think of anything else, huh?" Jessie smirks.

"What do you expect? You left us with a dress" Bryan laughs. "Whatever, let's finish, guys, come on," Kourtney tells them. The sooner we do, the sooner we prove to Miss Jenn that we got this."

The group quickly shares a cheer before dispersing to help with Nini's Harness. Once they finish everything, the last thing their need is...well, Nini. Wherever she is.

Harper was away from the group, just thinking to herself. Jack, fiddling with his fingers. "Hey, Harp, what's up?"

"Nothing much, just gotta go meet the girls to grab the harness."

"Wait!" Jack stops her from leaving, making her confused. "Um, I'm just gonna say it. You're dorky, very, but it also makes you cute, really cute. And the thought that I might never see you again this summer...doesn't exactly make me happy, so I was thinking...maybe we could...I don't know...hang out? When camp is over, that is."

Harper was shocked, but that didn't stop her face from turning red and a smile taking over her lips. "Yeah. Yeah, that would be great."

A small smile grows on Jack's face. "Great" was all he could say. After a few minutes of peaceful silence, Jack walks away and Harper's smile grows wider. She skips over to the girls to share the great news.

Ricky was waiting outside with a guitar in his hand. He and EJ finished the song and he was waiting for EJ to grab Gina.

"Ricky?"

Nini walks out of her cabin and sees her ex sitting next to the campfire. "Hey, Nini, what are you doing here?"

"I helped Gina write a song for EJ and now she went back to get her."

"That's funny. I helped EJ write a song about Gina and now she's getting him."

"Well, this oughta be interesting."