Father's Day! Subways and Mansions

EJ's mansion (this is how I imagine it)

EJ came back from Camp Shallow Lake to visit his dad for Father's Day

EJ came back from Camp Shallow Lake to visit his dad for Father's Day. His plan was to spend most of the day there and then travel back either at night or tomorrow.

His house was a mansion. There must've been a million rooms, and a pool in the backyard for EJ. He never really liked to invite the theater gang to his house so they don't think of him differently, he never even brought Nini or Gina, just Ashlyn. He'd also shut down any large party his Waterpolo team wanted at his place, they would just hold it at someone else's.

He was in his room, sitting at his desk, looking at his college application letters. His dad went out and they planned to hang out when he came out.

He hears a knock on his door and his mom, Kara Caswell peaks her head through

(This is who I want to play his mom, I just really like Elizabeth Olsen and Matt Cornett)

"Hi, baby. Wasn't sure if you were sleeping or not."

"No, just...going through a few application letters. Seeing if I can figure out where to go" EJ grins, trying to hide his frustration. "Oh yeah, how's that going?"

"Hard."

After a moment of silence, Kara tries to find something to distract her son. "So I was thinking we could plan something special for you dad. Maybe treat him to dinner, watch those old movies you guys used to watch all the time."

"That sounds great! I just...need a few more minutes."

"Okay, well..." Kara takes a minute before walking over to her son and rubbing the back of his head. "Your dad and I both agree that we haven't been in your life too much and that it's unfair for us to put all that pressure on you. You still have time before the summer ends. It's okay if you don't know where you're going yet, it's not like we're gonna disown you or anything...because a family is forever."

"I do know," EJ says before starting to stutter as thoughts clouded his mind, being unable to think. "I don't know, I'm just...trying to work on it, ya know?"