It's Goin' Down!

The Wildcats were in the costume shop, they were all told to come for a special announcement. "Everyone, attention, pls!" Miss Jenn calls. "I'm sure you're wondering why I called this special midday drama club meeting. I am so glad we are in such a good place after our Camp activities, we're getting one step closer to the gold. And today, our wonderful actors/designers, Kourtney Greene and Harper Rose are going to show you your completed costumes!"

The others start to cheer and clap for the designers. They couldn't wait to see what they were wearing. Nini pulls a sheet off a clothes rack when Kourtney and Harper pose, showing off the costumes as others smile and gaze.

"Speech! Speech!" Nini and Jack shout

"Oh, I didn't prepare a speech," Harper says, turning to Kourtney. "Well, we're really excited for you guys to see your costumes cause it took a really long time to find the right type of leather and such so...prepare to be amazed."

Seb notices that Carlos wasn't paying attention and was on his phone. "Camp North?" The blonde-haired boy asks, collecting the other's attention. "They just posted their outfits. It took 20 people to create our outfits. Beware, forswear, we'll win so fair."

"Their puns keep getting terrible" Ricky chuckles to EJ.

"History's repeating itself" Carlos rolls his eyes. "They always find some way to outshine us, and I'm trying not to let it get to me."

"The trick is to care less" Jack points out.

"Trust, me, I've been trying to do that for weeks."

"Okay, okay," Miss Jenn says. "Let's get back to our costumes, go ahead Harper and Kourtney."

Kourtney pulls the Jay outfit off of his rack and hands it to EJ. "It took me a while, but I finally made a sports outfit that puts your Waterpolo suit to shame."

"Kourt, these are amazing!" EJ chuckles, holding the suit next to his body. "No problem. Please remember the clothes are removable."

"This one is my personal favorite, luckily there was a lake nearby that was full of seashells" Harper smiles, handing the Uma outfit to Gina. "Wait, these seashells are real?" Gina asks, the outfit was already amazing!

"That's the best part!"

"No way, this is beyond cool."

"Carlos was a bit of a challenge, but we came through for you, Red" Kourtney hands Big Red his Carlos outfit. Big Red looks at it up and down. "Wow! This is amazing, Kourtney!"

"It took a lot of work, but we were finally able to get all the chains and of course, the hook" Harper smiles, handing the Harry Hook outfit to Carlos. "Well, if it was made by you, it must be amazing" Jack grins.

"And of course, what would Descendants be without its King and Queen" Kourtney grins, handing Nini and Ricky their outfits. "Hey-o!" Ricky grins. "A-maz-ing!" Nini smiles at her best friend. "Of course, you do have the most outfits. Remember, you have another exact same outfit like this, only purple and green."

"Hey, Kourt, have you seen the crown?" Harper asks, looking around. "Weird, it should be there. Has anyone seen the Queen of Mean's crown?"

"Haven't seen it" Jessie says, admiring her Dizzy costume. "Too busy in my fantasy of rocking out in this!" Bryan says, holding up his Hades costume and making everyone laugh.

"I might have an idea" Carlos starts, showing his phone, which shows Camp North's Instagram page. Lily and the others show off their outfits for Descendants 2. "What are we looking at?" Kaden asks.

"Look in the background," Carlos says, zooming in. There was a crown in the distance, but it couldn't be fully seen."That is obviously the crown. Look, it all makes sense, they did it last time, what's to stop them from doing it again."