Shallow Lake Dance! Boys Cabin and Announcements

Big Red and EJ walk into their cabin. Ricky was missing and everyone ate breakfast together. "Ricky?" Big Red asks. The boys walk inside to see a shirtless Ricky rampaging through the draws.

"Ri?" EJ asks, making the curl-haired boy turn around. "Hey, Red, E" Ricky says before turning back to the drawer. "Ri? E?" Big Red asks the boys, they've called each other a bunch of things before but "Ri" and "E" was never one of them.

"It's an inside joke," they both say. Everyone has these inside jokes with each other, EJ and Gina have risotto and Team Wonderstudy, Ricky and Nini poke fun at the Rose Song, and a few more. Nini and Gina have an inside joke of stealing each other's stuff, and now EJ and Rciyk have "Ri and E" and the whole fighting over a girl.

"What's going on?" EJ asks

"I didn't pack enough shirts" Ricky sighs. He was in such a rush that morning to catch the bus that he totally forgot to pack enough. And he didn't notice until today. "It's only been a few weeks and I used up all of them."

"Let me guess" Big Red starts. "You overslept, didn't pack the night before, and forgot to pack more." No one knew Ricky like his best friend, not even Nini. Don't think even Ricky's dad knows more about Ricky than Big Red does.

"Whatever, shut up. I literally cannot find any of my clothes in this drawer" Ricky groans.

"Maybe that's because the clothes in that drawer belong to Seb and Carlos,"  EJ says, making Ricky freeze. "Ours is over here," he says, pointing to the drawer near the door. "Right" Ricky sighs before walking over to the drawer. That would make sense why all the clothes were pink, purple and a few more, not much of the colors he wore.

 "Well, I'm gonna head back, hope you find something," Big Red says before walking out. EJ was about to follow him, but he kinda felt bad that Ricky didn't have a shirt. He walks up to Ricky and digs in his drawer, handing him a striped blue shirt. "Consider it a loan" he simply says before tipping his dark blue cap.

"Thanks, E, that's uh...that's actually pretty cool of you"  Ricky grins, putting on the short-sleeved shirt. "Hey, what are old rivals if not sorta cool," the young adult says before walking out with Ricky behind him. 

The Shallow Lakers were eating in the Mess Hall, thankfully no one was asking where Ricky was. "Hey, I have something to tell you," Nini tells Gina. "Can you keep this between us?"

"This is Gina 2.0." Gina grins. "Okay, so I decided to-" before Nini could finish her sentence, they hear another voice call out.

"Morning campers!" Miss Jenn and Dewey walk inside with a poster in their hands. "We have an important announcement!"

"We dropped out of the competition?" Ash whispers to the group making them snicker. Maybe if there wasn't a competition, they could have had more fun than they predicted. Maybe the camp is closing!" Carlos smiles, but everyone else looks at him confused.

"Why would that be good?" Jack asks.

"Carlos doesn't like the outdoors even though I've told him many times that he should give it a chance," Seb says.

"We literally only get one day a week to be on our phones, I don't know how I've survived this long" Carlos complains, but the Wildcats just snicker and turn their attention back to the adults.

"So tonight is our annual Camp Shallow Lake party to celebrate the production," Dewey says. "But we need a few performers for tonight so if you're interested in performing tonight, the signup sheet is right here," he says, pinning the signup sheet along with a poster for the party on the bulletin board

 "But we need a few performers for tonight so if you're interested in performing tonight, the signup sheet is right here," he says, pinning the signup sheet along with a poster for the party on the bulletin board

Some of the Shallow Lakers get up and sign. As the group walks up, Bryan, Gina, Kourtney, and Jessie sign up. "Okay, little bro" Kourtney nudges her brother's shoulder.

"What can I say? I rap one time and I think I'm Chris Brown" Bryan laughs. "But what about you? You gonna bust out one of those high notes until you hear glass break?" Howie asks, walking up to them. "Yeah, remember when you hit that note so high, it broke an entire sound system."

"Can you guys not gang up on the special girl in both your lives" Kourtney sasses them, making them both chuckle. "And as for my high notes, don't blame me, I was born with these pipes."

"But not that hair" Bryan snickers, giving Howie a fist-pump, but Kourtney smacks his arm.

"So...I get to hear that amazing voice and see your breathtaking talents again?" EJ smirks. He loved seeing Gina dance, but he loved hearing her sing. It was a voice of an angel he'd never heard before. "Stop it" Gina smirks, but then twists EJ's blue cap and says "Don't stop."

"Never will" EJ laughs. "Well, bring it your all, cause I'll be recording again and you'll definitely be the best part."

"Well, give me a week and I promise you everyone will know my name, make that a day" Gina smirks, tossing her braids around. EJ just laughs and gives her a kiss, muttering "I don't doubt that" in the kiss.

"That reminds me," Gina says, pulling away and looking at Kaden and Jack. "Do you guys think that you could help me tonight?"

"Sounds good" Jack shrugs. Gina looks at Kaden but sees him just staring off. "Kaden? You good?" She asks, grabbing his shoulder. Kaden tenses up but tries his best to play it off with a smile. "Yeah, yeah, I'm okay."

______________________________________________________

Kaden's POV

Okay, do I have...feelings for Gina? I honestly have since we performed at Carlos Quinceañero, but I can't come out to her. Being bi has never really fit in school, I'm not ready to come out like Carlos and Seb. I wanted to tell Gina, but then she got with EJ so... I've kinda been keeping it a secret.

______________________________________________________

Bryan walks up to Jessie. "So, let me guess, you're gonna perform an awesome rap with sick dances?" The black boy grins. "Well

"You know me, I do my thang" Jessie poses, making them both laugh.

"You're not gonna sing?" Ricky asks Nini. "Oh, no, I still have to write a few more songs for Jamie so I think I'll sit this out. You're not gonna sing? Your audition was good."

"Nah, but...you really think so?" He asks with hope. He knows everyone applauded, but everyone could've just faked it.

"Yeah, I mean, do I have to write a song about a rose liking songs to prove it" he laughs.

"Sick burn" Ricky chuckles.

______________________________________________________

Ricky's POV

Yes, the whole Rose Song became more of a running joke between us, like the chocolate thing with me and Gina, except we both think it's funny and not just saying it for another benefit. We're friends now...who's been exes twice.

______________________________________________________

Yes, I had to include shirtless Ricky cause I can bet everyone that there will be a shirtless Ricky in season 3. And yes, there has to be a dance because there was homecoming in season 1 and Carlos party in season 3, can't wait for the rest of this story. And as for Kaden's feelings, I do have plans for a season 4, so if I don't handle it in this season, I'll handle it in the next. Okay, I have a serious question. If I did do a season 4, would you guys mind if I left out a few characters? I was thinking of leaving out Jack, Harper, Nora, and Jet. I would have to keep Bryan because he's Kourtney's brother and I would be keeping Jessie because she's Bryan's love interest. So that part is up to you guys if I decide to do a season 4.