1. What Tine Is It? Party!

Later in the night, everyone made it and they were all sitting in the living room, the only person who hasn't shown up is Miss Jenn. Ricky couldn't stop looking at Gina, it's been a while since their talk at Carlos party and she's been ignoring him ever since, and now she's with EJ. He's happy for her, but she was the person she went for advice about Nini.

"Okay, everyone!" Kourtney calls getting their attention. "We need to set intentions and be accountable just like last semester."

"Still a terrible party" Natitile admits.

"Watch it" Kourtney warns her, earning herself some laughs. "Okay, summer goal number one, anyone's guesses" Kourtney draws a piece of paper out of the bowl. "My Summer goal is to look to my friends for help and support as I reach for my dream."

"Nini?" Ashlyn asks. "Yeah, it's also a thank you to everyone, especially you" Nini smiles at Gina, who returns one right back. 

"My Summer goal is to finally figure out where I'm supposed to go and find what I want" Kourtney reads again. The others look around to see who it belonged to. "Well, that's gotta be Gina," Ricky says.

"No," she says fast with a small hint of coldness.

"I wrote that actually," EJ says. Gina turns to him a little nervous but he just mouths "it's fine" even if he didn't believe that himself, he still had a lot to figure out.

"Okay, better than your last time" Kourtney chuckles, moving on. "My Summer goal is to finally come out to a certain someone and tell them how I really feel" Kourtney reads another one, sturring confusion.

"Ricky?" Carlos asks, but he just shakes his head.

"I wrote that...actually" Big Red quietly mutters, Ashlyn turns to him confused. Big Red quickly walks away but a confused and slightly nervous Ashlyn follows him. "Hey, are you okay?" She asks.

Red just stands there in silence thinking.

____________________________________________________________

Big Red's POV

Maybe I just need to come right out and say it to her, "Ashlyn, I love you." Yeah, it can't br so bad, can it?

____________________________________________________________

"I love you!" He admits turning around and shocking his girlfriend. "I've loved you since I helped you set up for the party! I've loved you since we had our first kiss on New Year and my heart exploded. I just couldn't believe that the brightest stars in East High would ever go for some weird goof like me, and I don't really know what happens tomorrow, or when we walk out of this kitchen. All I know is that I wanna be yours cause I can't get enough of yo-"

Ashlyn just grabs Red by the face and presses her lips again his. Big Red is shocked at first but eventually melts into it. "I love you too, you adorable red goof." She smiles.

"Really?"

"Really, isn't love red?"

Big Red just smiles and leans in for another passionate kiss. He did it! He finally told Ashlyn that he loved her and she said it back! This has to be the greatest moment of his life! Red really is the definition of love.

 He did it! He finally told Ashlyn that he loved her and she said it back! This has to be the greatest moment of his life! Red really is the definition of love